Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyle McCord in the transfer portal

ColumbusBengal has reappeared folks!!!!!!! I think that was his name. Remember, he had a new favorite team every week. He was the Eeyore of the board.

Didn't Columbus Bengal die? Seriously asking? Our am I experiencing another example of the Mandela Effect?

Columbus Bengal stopped posting here and on the Reds and Bengals boards that I fled to once ESPN got shut down so I always assumed he passed. And yes, he was the eeyore of the board and he was a "fan" of like 50 different teams.

I recall ColumbusBengal was already up there in years, and not in great health as it was. I didn't mind him that much, but he seemed like more of a whiner... I don't think I'd be happy spending time with him in real life.

ABCD was pretty great. I miss his commentary on things... the man was a visionary, and knew ball.

Michlady... I hope she's doing alright. I don't think she's posted recently, which is too bad. Her opinion was always solid as well.

Jessica... yeah, I don't know if it was tinsel's "request" that drove her away; I assume a lot of posters who drifted away over the years just found different outlets for their commentary, or facebook, or whatever

I don?t know.

It would be quite a feat though, for a departed poster to delete their own account.

You're probably thinking it would mean gods or a god existed or we have souls or some bullshit like that. But really it would just mean they had a good estate & trust attorney. that's some thorough legal work.

"and in the event of my death, I designate [designee] to delete all my social media accounts or message board accounts for these designated accounts: [attach list of accounts, usernames, and passwords]"

You're probably thinking it would mean gods or a god existed or we have souls or some bullshit like that. But really it would just mean they had a good estate & trust attorney. that's some thorough legal work.

"and in the event of my death, I designate [designee] to delete all my social media accounts or message board accounts for these designated accounts: [attach list of accounts, usernames, and passwords]"

That?s something.

It would appear as if a person had done it from ?beyond,? but really nah.

I think maybe I?ll set that up for myself.

I barely remember Jessica - there were a few female posters; what do you remember me saying to Jessica?

That?s something.

It would appear as if a person had done it from ?beyond,? but really nah.

I think maybe I?ll set that up for myself.

I barely remember Jessica - there were a few female posters; what do you remember me saying to Jessica?

I think you may have asked her to participate in a... m?nage ? trois as the French say.

Holy shit, I think I remember that convo, and I think you're right. She did bring it up and you put a tinsel spin on it. But I dont remember it devolving, though.

I don?t think it devolved at all.

She and I always had a quasi flirty cyber relationship.

Again, I don?t remember it happening that well, but I think it happened sometime around the time she posted she was going to be driving a few hours to go to a racetrack, and I figured out she was going to be driving from Toledo to Churchill Downs to attend the Breeders? Cup, and that kind of impressed her a little.

In reality, transcontinental hookups with people who have never met are potentially dodgy at best.

Include a third wheel?

Fahgetaboudit!

Anyway, it would be kind of cool if Kyle McCord quarterbacked Michigan to a comeback victory over the Buckeyes in Columbus where the Wolverines scored three touchdowns in the last minute and a half to win.

Back