Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyle McCord in the transfer portal

Well, technically, Woody punching Charlie Bauman wasn't part of the rivalry, although everything I've read about the incident usually includes a mention that OSU had lost three straight to Michigan that season.

Bo "defended" Woody somewhat on this incident, saying that
Woody was diabetic and was not "all-together" mentally at that time.

We can agree to disagree, but I mean, come on... OSU kicking a 5-star recruit out of the program, essentially blaming him for not being able to win this game, only for him to transfer to TTUN and win this game would be insurmountable irony, on top of the meltdown they're having after 3 losses in a row. That program and (most of) its fans are soft as cotton candy. They couldn't handle what we went through from 2012-2020.

Too outlandish to consider.

OSU RB Chip Trayanam also entering the portal.

OSU fans seem to be of two minds on all the transfer annoucements:

1) they (allegedly) lose this much talent every year and are built to reload; and
2) Day is cleaning house because he has better guys coming in.

OSU RB Chip Trayanam also entering the portal.

OSU fans seem to be of two minds on all the transfer annoucements:

1) they (allegedly) lose this much talent every year and are built to reload; and
2) Day is cleaning house because he has better guys coming in.

OSU fans are basically Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball. Fat, disgusting and refusing to face the fact that the other guy won (again). They keep telling themselves that "Michigan cheated" because nobody inside of their trailer park echo chamber will disagree. It would actually be pretty amusing if it wasn't so annoying.

OSU fans are basically Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball. Fat, disgusting and refusing to face the fact that the other guy won (again). They keep telling themselves that "Michigan cheated" because nobody inside of their trailer park echo chamber will disagree. It would actually be pretty amusing if it wasn't so annoying.

Fuckin' Chuck Norris :D

Well, technically, Woody punching Charlie Bauman wasn't part of the rivalry, although everything I've read about the incident usually includes a mention that OSU had lost three straight to Michigan that season.

We can agree to disagree, but I mean, come on... OSU kicking a 5-star recruit out of the program, essentially blaming him for not being able to win this game, only for him to transfer to TTUN and win this game would be insurmountable irony, on top of the meltdown they're having after 3 losses in a row. That program and (most of) its fans are soft as cotton candy. They couldn't handle what we went through from 2012-2020.

If that were to happen it would be incredible irony. There?s no disagreement.

But it wouldn?t be as funny as the antics of Woody Hayes.

Woody was out of college football before you were born, and he probably died around the time you would have known who he was.

A comic genius; probably the funniest guy since Jerry Lewis.

And the French also loved Woody.

Which is not surprising.

RE: The Bauman Incident. Bauman clearly said something to someone when he sprung up from the sidelines. Hayes merely (sic) was attempting to end his ability to inhale, and, hence, talk.

Schlichter may have handed that game over to Clemson to cover his gambling debts, which were mounting even in this early state of his collegiate career. That pass looks suspiciously ?intentful? to me. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
A comic genius; probably the funniest guy since Jerry Lewis.

And the French also loved Woody.

Which is not surprising.

I've heard he was witty; I remember reading an anecdote about how he was assigned a MI state trooper for security at the intro to a game at MSU in the 70's. MSU had just gotten sanctioned and penalized by the NCAA for using a slush fund to pay players, and Hayes was believed to have lead the charge against the Spartans.

So as Woody comes out on the field, flanked by the state trooper, the MSU crowd starts booing and cursing him... he turns to the state trooper and says "Gee they really don't seem to like you very much"

But Reading the "Controversies" section of his wikipedia page makes him seem a lot less funny and more deranged. attacking cameramen and photographers is bad enough, but gratuitously defending the murder of women and children in the My Lai Massacre is pretty... well... dark...

Woody refused to stop and refuel a car on E in Michigan during a recruiting trip as suggested by an assistant coach.

?We?ll coast and push this (expletive) car to the Ohio Line before I give this state a nickel of my money!?

So I wonder if they took their own food and slept in the car, too.

Woody refused to stop and refuel a car on E in Michigan during a recruiting trip as suggested by an assistant coach.

?We?ll coast and push this (expletive) car to the Ohio Line before I give this state a nickel of my money!?

So I wonder if they took their own food and slept in the car, too.

From what I understand, they slept over at the kids house, like JH ;)

If JJ is leaving, go get McCord. There isn't a kid in the country who would have more motivation to go into Columbus next year and light up the Buckeyes.

Who are you?

Don?t get me wrong, I kinda like this post.

But who are you?

Pretty much everyone I pay attention to on this board has tens of thousands of posts - I mean literally.

You only five.

So who are you?

Who are you?

But who are you?

Pretty much everyone I pay attention to on this board has tens of thousands of posts - I mean literally.

You only five.

So who are you?

When we get new posters:

90% of the time it's a bot/spam
9.9% of the time it's someone who got banned for being a dildo posting w/new handle
0.1% of the time it's a legit new poster.

When we get new posters:

90% of the time it's a bot/spam
9.9% of the time it's someone who got banned for being a dildo posting w/new handle
0.1% of the time it's a legit new poster.

I see that ?JZ? has posted on other threads and his post count remains at ?5?.

Who are you?

But who are you?

You only five.

So who are you?

I think it's Beyonce's husband.

I'm someone who knows this board back from the old days when it was created as a response to the ESPN boards closing. Do you interrogate everyone who signs up here?

Not sure I'm going to bother sticking around long as I've come across several of the topics you've posted, mostly in the politics section and quite frankly, that's disgusting behavior coming from a mod of all people. A bit of advice from a fellow Gen X, you should try to refrain from such posts but I'm guessing you won't based on your reaction here.

it probably is best if you leave. You seem pretty soft. We wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

Bye, Felicia

Very telling that you support the guy posting hate towards pretty much everyone who isn't an old bitter white racist. Who knows, maybe you just instinctively kiss ass to the mods on any forum you visit.

Yeah, I'm done with this trashy little forum filled with bitter old losers who can't live in reality.

you really are soft. :lmao:

jz...is that short for jizz? Kind of makes sense.

I'm someone who knows this board back from the old days when it was created as a response to the ESPN boards closing. Do you interrogate everyone who signs up here?

Not sure I'm going to bother sticking around long as I've come across several of the topics you've posted, mostly in the politics section and quite frankly, that's disgusting behavior coming from a mod of all people. A bit of advice from a fellow Gen X, you should try to refrain from such posts but I'm guessing you won't based on your reaction here.

First of all, I?m a Baby Boomer.

Second of all, I complimented your post. I asked who you are because you seemed familiar and I wasn?t wrong, obviously.

In my opinion a normal person would have responded something like ?I used to post as?so and so??

Have a nice day, and happy holidays.

Second of all, I complimented your post. I asked who you are because you seemed familiar and I wasn?t wrong, obviously.

In my opinion a normal person would have responded something like ?I used to post as?so and so??

Dude, what?s with all the racism? Knock it off already.

ColumbusBengal has reappeared folks!!!!!!! I think that was his name. Remember, he had a new favorite team every week. He was the Eeyore of the board.

ColumbusBengal has reappeared folks!!!!!!! I think that was his name. Remember, he had a new favorite team every week. He was the Eeyore of the board.
lol that?s a blast from the past! What was the guys handle that used to cal Penn state - PaSt and sounded like a robot.. huge Mike DeBord fan? Oh and deep down I think Zach Zinter was ZGuy back in the day

Back