Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions 2021 Schedule

LKP

49ers at Lions Week 1

Healthy 49ers team is bad news for Detroit. Will it be Jimmy G or Lance. But unknown Lions defense and offense for the 49ers. Run defense gets a nice test Week 1 against Shanahan.

Rebuild season starting.

Ls for future stud players

I am 95% sure it will be Jimmy G.

A healthy 49ers team, should be a L

Agreed unless our new Oline can neutralize Ford, Armstead, Kinlaw and Bosa. Even then probably an L

Stafford gets the Bears with the Rams

Goff gets the 49ers early after playing like crap against them twice last year

Bears at Lions for Thanksgiving

Actually have a chance in that one

What's the whole schedule or is week 1 and turkey day all we know?

What's the whole schedule or is week 1 and turkey day all we know?

I think its announced tonight. LKP has insider information since hes the lead scout for the team. Its obvious isnt it...thats why hes loved all these duds the past decade.

They announced Week 1 and Thanksgiving and London on NFL Network and they announced they would do that earlier this week. Not really insider.

We all know you are the wannabe GM here

Looking at the numbers Goff didn't do well vs the his own division last season but did the season before. Too bad we couldn't skip the AFCW altogether though.

Btw, games on Thursday are strictly through Amazon Prime. I don't have ESPN so I'll have to go online for the GB game.

We play Denver in week 14, its the added game for us or 17th game.

Our players bitch cry and moan about practicing in the snow. I dont think that would be a good idea.

They're learn. Make the game more interesting. Outside the Saints don't remember the last time a dome team won the SB.

I don't see the value in getting all excited about what order we get or assess handed to us in lol.

Back