Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions 2021 Schedule

Im not expecting the dline to be any good. Because they are the same...except for 2 new DTs which both cant play if brockers is on the field. And by the way theres only 1 DT in the nfl that creates pressure....and our new guys arent him.

LBs are still shit. Collins is average and we supplemented his talent with Anzalone....who is crap. If Barnes cant win that job then hes crap too.

Secondary is filled with "we hope he can be better." Okudah...hope. Dunbar...hope. Hope OA can improve. Hope Walker plays like it was 2018.

Then you have to hope goff doesnt suck since hes throwing to a bunch of garbage. Hope that run game theve been talking about since 1992 finally comes around. The oline should be good....so there is a little hope...but that typically gets crushed by week 3.

Happy for the players that it "feels different"...unfortunately the team lacks talent is going up against one of the harder schedules in the nfl. 4 win ceiling.

Have been hearing good things about Okudah and Oruwariye so far. Also hear that Okudah has physically taken the next step. Running stride for stride with Perriman and Raymond on deep routes. Also heard that Tracy Walker is playing much better, faster.

Heard LB's are still shit. Barnes is doing his best Kenny Golladay impression and is always out with a hamstring issue. It will clearly be the weakness of the defense.....which is has been since Levy broke a hip climbing a mountain.

I think the D-line will be an overall strength. Not dominant by any means, but I really like the way the DT's are shaping up and I have read a few time that Okwara has looked a lot more explosive off the ball. Flowers/Okwara/Brockers/McNeil/Penisini/Ozwuruike/Hand/Okwara is a rotation that has talent. There is clearly no dominant player in that group.....but there will be a lot fewer weaknesses. I'm particularly excited about Penisini and McNeil.

Back