Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL at Urban Meyer

Michchamp

It's not like he took over a winning franchise in Jacksonville, but you'd think a "great coach" would do better than an 0-4 start with truly awful post game press conferences.

after his latest loss, he went to Columbus to drown his sorrows at his sports bar, and got himself into this situation:
Meyer said he went to Columbus, Ohio, after the Jaguars' loss at Tennessee last Thursday night to visit with his grandchildren and went to his restaurant -- Urban Meyer's Pint House -- on Friday night. He said there was an event happening there and people asked to take photos with him. He said people tried to get him out onto the dance floor and he said he should have left and not allowed the young woman to dance closely in front of him.
The nine-second video showing Meyer sitting at the bar in an Ohio State pullover while the young woman danced close to his lap was posted to social media on Saturday night and quickly went viral.

Maybe Zach Smith introduced her?

I know we're only supposed to care about winning and losing and not look at sports any deeper than that... but I'd rather lose football games to Ohio State, than be trashy on and off the field like Ohio State.

on twitter some guy posted a link to an alternate view (apparently now deleted), where Meyer's actively sticking his fingers into the ass of her pants (link)

the guy thoughtfully took a video of the video so to preserve it for us to watch and laugh.

and... is it just me, or are the Buckeye fans who show up to defend Meyer and have crap like "GOD, FAMILY, AND FOOTBALL" in their profiles the most mentally defective Americans outside of SEC country?

How does Ohio - a northern state developed relatively early in American history - have SO MANY of them?

Also, I'm surprised, but reassured that many Americans outside Ohio seem to despise him as well. It's not just us...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what tweet you're referring to, but I assume it's the one from the guy named "Miles Grant" commenting on the Harbaugh anecdote someone posted?

Correct. It?s the story of how Harbaugh addressed a potentially volatile situation vs. Meyer, and one poster?s reaction to it.

Last edited:
Correct. It?s the story of how Harbaugh addressed a potentially volatile situation vs. Meyer, and one poster?s reaction to it.

Miles Grant needs to chill out a bit.

on twitter some guy posted a link to an alternate view (apparently now deleted), where Meyer's actively sticking his fingers into the ass of her pants (link)

the guy thoughtfully took a video of the video so to preserve it for us to watch and laugh.

and... is it just me, or are the Buckeye fans who show up to defend Meyer and have crap like "GOD, FAMILY, AND FOOTBALL" in their profiles the most mentally defective Americans outside of SEC country?

How does Ohio - a northern state developed relatively early in American history - have SO MANY of them?

Also, I'm surprised, but reassured that many Americans outside Ohio seem to despise him as well. It's not just us...

in the video on line...it looked like he was doing something with his arm/hand. It looked really creepy!

Last edited:
still has more wins against OSU than Harbaugh.

stupid.

Jim Harbaugh coached all the way to the NFC championship in his 1st season before he had as many NFL losses as Urban does 4 games in.

No, that's a fact. This is stupid...

You're probably the only uofm fan that would make this argument.

if you're comparing the coaching ability of the two, it's more than apt.

if you're just trolling our message board... well... good one, I guess?

"duuuuh he have more win against osu."

if you're comparing the coaching ability of the two, it's more than apt.

if you're just trolling our message board... well... good one, I guess?

"duuuuh he have more win against osu."

LOL, you're trying too hard. I wasn't comparing the coaching ability of the two, I was pointing out the humorous fact that Meyer has more wins against OSU than Harbaugh. But if you're comparing the coaching ability of the two, you should probably mention some of Meyer's achievements as well. Let's see, they have the same number of Super Bowl wins. Which one has won more division, conference and national championships? They've actually coached against each other, how do they stack up head-to-head? (we've kinda already answered that one).

What was the question a few years back when Harbaugh was hired? Who has it better than us?

Last edited:
Meyers is done as a head coach in the NFL. I doubt he will even make it to the end of the season. And that girl looks underage to me. There should be an investigation.

Meyers is done as a head coach in the NFL. I doubt he will even make it to the end of the season. And that girl looks underage to me. There should be an investigation.

My oldest son knows of that chick. I guess she banged some famous country singer when he was down there for a concert. Of age and a "fame whore" according to what he has heard about her...FWIW

As far as making it to the end of the season...he may not make it to the end of the week. It's a terrible look.

Once Day jumps ship he will be back at OSU. They don't care about this type of thing in Columbus.

My oldest son knows of that chick. I guess she banged some famous country singer when he was down there for a concert. Of age and a "fame whore" according to what he has heard about her...FWIW

As far as making it to the end of the season...he may not make it to the end of the week. It's a terrible look.

Damn! Well, Urban's wife will have to take care of it then. He is obviously very familiar with this girl. This happened in Columbus, or in the near vicinity, right?

Damn! Well, Urban's wife will have to take care of it then. He is obviously very familiar with this girl. This happened in Columbus, or in the near vicinity, right?

yes...at his own restaurant. He probably knew her. Like I said...she has the reputation of being a "fame whore" down there. He's probably as famous as it gets down there.

Once Day jumps ship he will be back at OSU. They don't care about this type of thing in Columbus.

People keep speculating he'll end up at USC. I don't see it though, not after this, and after they already had a "Drinking Problem Coach" in Sarkisian still within memory.

Maybe they can bring back Jim Tressel? No one remembers what he did wrong anymore anyway, although he DID lose to "TTUN" once, which is worse than murder.

his wife has been tweeting about it as well, and initially claimed he earned a night out, and made it seem like she was okay with it.

But then she started liking tweets from people criticizing Urban, so maybe she didn't realize "a night out" meant different things to her and him?

Jaguar's owner released this statement. ouch.

Sensitive Baby Urban Meyer is probably just going to quit after this; he's so thin-skinned and his whole self-identity is based on whether his team wins or loses football games, that there's no way he can cope with criticism like that from the guy who writes his paychecks.

People keep speculating he'll end up at USC. I don't see it though, not after this, and after they already had a "Drinking Problem Coach" in Sarkisian still within memory.

Maybe they can bring back Jim Tressel? No one remembers what he did wrong anymore anyway, although he DID lose to "TTUN" once, which is worse than murder.

his wife has been tweeting about it as well, and initially claimed he earned a night out, and made it seem like she was okay with it.

But then she started liking tweets from people criticizing Urban
, so maybe she didn't realize "a night out" meant different things to her and him?

Jaguar's owner released this statement. ouch.

Sensitive Baby Urban Meyer is probably just going to quit after this; he's so thin-skinned and his whole self-identity is based on whether his team wins or loses football games, that there's no way he can cope with criticism like that from the guy who writes his paychecks.

Oh, for the love of God, girl.

Nothin? good can come o? her doin? any o? that shit.

Double press on your Twitter app and select ?delete? on the drop down.

Back