Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL at Urban Meyer

I contend that Hitler?s base intent was to simply wreck what ever he could as fast as possible, and I think he was wildly successful. That map is a snapshot of his success, enabled in a large part by appeasing world leaders. He could have been squashed in the larval stage, but wasn?t.

His open violations of the Treaty of Versailles gave Britain and France the open door to neutralize him. Their inaction was the first mistake that led to an avoidable WW2.

Last edited:
Urbz can?t take any blame, he is not at fault. He?s too much a man for this snowflake world we?re in now.

Surprised he didn?t have a TUBA player dot the I in JacksonvIlle to a Fight song he wrote.

Urbz can?t take any blame, he is not at fault. He?s too much a man for this snowflake world we?re in now.

Surprised he didn?t have a TUBA player dot the I in JacksonvIlle to a Fight song he wrote.

I read a post yesterday night about how terrible Tebow looked in the preseason (it had a clip of him getting spun around and knocked down when he tried to block), how Urban railed against his OC and offensive staff for not opening up the playbook (also after a preseason game), and how he kept playing ineffective former Buckeye Carlos Hyde, instead of James Robinson, and claimed he didn't know which RB was on the field.

Like... how the hell did this asshole win three CFB national titles? He seems to have no idea what he's doing.

I bet there are a lot of stories buried behind the GREAT GRAY WALL of BUCKEYE PALACE.

You?d think someone at Netflix would be on the horn, working on some juicy Docudrama on assistant coaches being called ?douche bag!? and walkon kids out of Youngstown carrying buckets of water in frigid February Columbus.

But, as much as I really do not like Urban Meyer, he?s got a point about Passion of College vs the ?professionalism? and security of the paycheck. For all the garbage about the NFL being

? a ?results oriented business? (so overplayed and stupid) yet the league is full of mediocre fat cat ?coaches? who float around in a little bubble, changing jobs all the time, and most -if not all -are always watching their ass and looking for a payday.

And there?s an entire propaganda machine cramming it down fans throats repeatedly. Of course a guy like Rex Ryan (a member of the media after failing at coaching) is going to jump all over Meyer about ?this is the NFL!? ?.his fucking Daddy gave him his livelihood by suckling at the NFL test since the 70?s.

It?s THE SHIELD!!

But, as much as I really do not like Urban Meyer, he?s got a point about Passion of College vs the ?professionalism? and security of the paycheck. For all the garbage about the NFL being

? a ?results oriented business? (so overplayed and stupid) yet the league is full of mediocre fat cat ?coaches? who float around in a little bubble, changing jobs all the time, and most -if not all -are always watching their ass and looking for a payday.

And there?s an entire propaganda machine cramming it down fans throats repeatedly. Of course a guy like Rex Ryan (a member of the media after failing at coaching) is going to jump all over Meyer about ?this is the NFL!? ?.his fucking Daddy gave him his livelihood by suckling at the NFL test since the 70?s.

It?s THE SHIELD!!

Stupid-is-as-stupid-does.jpg

I remember a time when suddenly everyone seemed an instant expert on Neville Chamberlain.

It was after Hannity had written a book or something. It was the first time I encountered ?political discourse? on a sports message board. But people hadn?t read the book or suddenly studied history, they were just repeating the talking points as History experts.

Shit ?.I remember a day, was no Political bullshit on the ESPN MICHIGAN FAN BOARD ?.I know that was 20yrs ago because of where I was living and it was ?01-02

Last edited:
I remember a time when suddenly everyone seemed an instant expert on Neville Chamberlain.

It was after Hannity had written a book or something. It was the first time I encountered ?political discourse? on a sports message board. But people hadn?t read the book or suddenly studied history, they were just repeating the talking points as History experts.

Shit ?.I remember a day, was no Political bullshit on the ESPN MICHIGAN FAN BOARD ?.I know that was 20yrs ago because of where I was living and it was ?01-02

hell, back in those days, we used to say anybody could win 9 games at Michigan with the talent we had. and everybody still believed it

come a time we learned it wan't true. but that was all long ago.

*rocks back on chair and stares into space*

WARNING: DO NOT READ AND THEN DRIVE, THE AMOUNT OF WHINE MAY CAUSE YOUR BAC LEVELS TO REACH LEVELS THAT REQUIRE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!

Seriously, anyone who says UM beating O$U coupled with Urban's failures in the same year have not cause Fucknuts to lose the few brain cells they have, just point them to this article. LMFAO, too damn funny!!!

https://www.dispatch.com/story/spor...-jim-harbaugh-lies-letters-editor/8974135002/

I kinda figured after getting fired, we wouldn't have old Urb to kick around anymore... but ....He's back...!!! Back in the news today, confirming some of his former Buckeye staff used pics of Trayvon Martin to tell black players not to wear hoodies... but of course denying he knew about it! (link):

Former OSU defensive back Marcus Williamson had accused Meyer and the school of using the insensitive imagery at a team meeting in 2017 ... but Meyer had denied the claim.

"We did not, and never would show a picture of Trayvon Martin," Meyer said. "My gosh, no."

But, Meyer backtracked on those comments on Tuesday ... saying after talking it over with ex-Buckeye safety Tyvis Powell -- he learned the photo was actually used. Meyer insisted, though, it was not done under his orders.​

I don't remember it at the time, but people are saying Marcus Williamson got a lot of shit from OSU fans for going public about it

Back