Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#Me Too, But Not You

Spartanmack

Legal defense fund for sexual assault victim, Times Up refuses to help Bernie Sanders supporter who recently accused Joe Biden of sexual assault. Times up cited the fact Biden is running for President and supporting a legal case against him could jeopardize their not-for-profit status, as the reason for not helping Reade.

I wonder if Joe, who has said he believes all women, believes Tara Reade who claims he pinned her against a wall and digitally penetrated her, the when she refused his offer to go somewhere else said "C'mon man, I heard you liked me." Sounds like Joe.

Legal defense fund for sexual assault victim, Times Up refuses to help Bernie Sanders supporter who recently accused Joe Biden of sexual assault. Times up cited the fact Biden is running for President and supporting a legal case against him could jeopardize their not-for-profit status, as the reason for not helping Reade.

I wonder if Joe, who has said he believes all women, believes Tara Reade who claims he pinned her against a wall and digitally penetrated her, the when she refused his offer to go somewhere else said "C'mon man, I heard you liked me." Sounds like Joe.

It is bad, and I already would never vote for him (Biden), but this should make you like him more, right?

It is bad, and I already would never vote for him (Biden), but this should make you like him more, right?

Yeah, we know it's bad - thanks for adding your insights. And you're the one who said you may have to hold your nose and vote for the guy. Do you wake up every day asking yourself "how can I say something dumber than what I said yesterday?"

You're the one who said you may have to hold your nose and vote for the guy. Do you wake up every day asking yourself "how can I say something dumber than what I said yesterday?"
Where did I say that? I know I said it for Clinton in 2016, but I've told everyone who asks me that I am writing in Sanders come hell or high water this time.

Don't like a comment here? Just insult the other person and make shit up!

Does it matter? I don't care if Creepy Joe actually did it. This is exactly what it looks like.

Does it matter? I don't care if Creepy Joe actually did it. This is exactly what it looks like.

Yes, it matters when someone says stupid things like they believe all women, especially if he being falsely accused. Don’t others being accused also deserve due process? It's still a dumb thing to say even if he is guilty of those accusations.

It also matters that an activist group set up to help victims is refusing to help a victim for political reasons. Bill Clinton got away with sexually assaulting multiple women and organizations like NOW refused to back his accusers and stood by as Hillary went on the attack against them because Clinton supported abortion rights. It took over 20 years of his salacious behavior including evidence he may have assaulted underage women brought to him by Epstein (who didn’t kill himself) for those people to stop supporting him. If these allegations are true is it going to take 20 years before women’s groups aligned with Dems to grow a backbone and put their mission over politics?

Last edited:
Yes, it matters when someone says stupid things like they believe all women, especially if he being falsely accused. Don?t others being accused also deserve due process? It's still a dumb thing to say even if he is guilty of those accusations.

It also matters that an activist group set up to help victims is refusing to help a victim for political reasons. Bill Clinton got away with sexually assaulting multiple women and organizations like NOW refused to back his accusers and stood by as Hillary went on the attack against them because Clinton supported abortion rights. It took over 20 years of his salacious behavior including evidence he may have assaulted underage women brought to him by Epstein (who didn?t kill himself) for those people to stop supporting him. If these allegations are true is it going to take 20 years before women?s groups aligned with Dems to grow a backbone and put their mission over politics?

It doesn't matter one bit. Tara Reade failed to file a police report 27 years ago so there is zero contemporary testimony. I didn't like it when this was done to Kavanaugh and I don't like it being done to Biden now.

Legal defense fund for sexual assault victim,

When I first saw ?digitally penetrated,? I wondered ?is that some kinda new cyber thing??

Then I realized - ?oh, I get - pretty much a good old fashioned ?grabbed her by the pussy.?

Where was Billy Bush when ya needed him.?

As much I loved the ?American Pie? franchise, I?ll always think of the ?Sharknado? saga as being Tara?s very greatest work.

Plus the director of those movies, Anthony C. Ferrante, used my sweet departed doggie in movie he wrote and directed years ago.

It doesn't matter one bit. Tara Reade failed to file a police report 27 years ago so there is zero contemporary testimony. I didn't like it when this was done to Kavanaugh and I don't like it being done to Biden now.

You’re completely missing the point. I’m not picking a side here or commenting on the veracity of the allegations. Im pointing out the shameful behavior of the Times Up people who are openly admitting they won’t help a victim for political reasons. I’m also saying Biden is an idiot for making pandering statements like “believe all women” because he is.

But since you bring it up, there seems to be some big differences between the case against Biden and Kavanaugh. In this case, the accuser told people about it at the time and at least 2 of them confirmed that fact.

Last edited:
When I first saw “digitally penetrated,” I wondered “is that some kinda new cyber thing?”

Then I realized - “oh, I get - pretty much a good old fashioned ‘grabbed her by the pussy.”

Where was Billy Bush when ya needed him.”

As much I loved the “American Pie” franchise, I’ll always think of the “Sharknado” saga as being Tara’s very greatest work.

Plus the director of those movies, Anthony C. Ferrante, used my sweet departed doggie in movie he wrote and directed years ago.

Grabbing is not penetrating. Think high school in the back of your dad’s Oldsmobile or the name of Cartman’s boy band in South Park.

Last edited:
You?re completely missing the point. I?m not picking a side here or commenting on the veracity of the allegations. Im pointing out the shameful behavior of the Times Up people who are openly admitting they won?t help a victim for political reasons. I?m also saying Biden is an idiot for making pandering statements like ?believe all women? because he is.

But since you bring it up, there seems to be some big differences between the case against Biden and Kavanaugh. In this case, the accuser told people about it at the time and at least 2 of them confirmed that fact.

You absolutely are picking a side here. You're just as bad as Tara Reade.

And no, she didn't tell people about this. She may have complained about Joe being creepy but she definitely did not at the time say he finger banged her.

Who did Tara Reade tell that Joe Biden finger banged her at the time, 27 years ago?

I would also argue that grabbing by the pussy and a finger bang are almost the same thing enough to that almost counts.

Just like with horseshoes, hand grenades and at a drive in movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEhr2kbRw4

Last edited:
Who did Tara Reade tell that Joe Biden finger banged her at the time, 27 years ago?

I would also argue that grabbing by the pussy and a finger bang are almost the same thing enough to that almost counts.

Just like with horseshoes, hand grenades and at a drive in movie.

Go home Notre Dame, you're drunk

Back