Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#Me Too, But Not You

You absolutely are picking a side here. You're just as bad as Tara Reade.

And no, she didn't tell people about this. She may have complained about Joe being creepy but she definitely did not at the time say he finger banged her.

calling out hypocrisy isn't picking a side. I haven't said I do or don't believe her or that I think Biden did or didn't do it. How do you know Tara Reade is bad? Do you have evidence that she is lying? I don't know if she's bad or good but based on your posts, you seem to be about as smart as the "Sharknado" Tara Reid.

Also, I never said she gave details, I said unlike Blasey Ford, she told people about the incident at the time it happened. From the article in the OP:

At the time, she told her mother, brother, and a friend who worked in Sen. Ted Kennedy’s office about the incident. Her mother has since passed away, but both her friend and brother told The Intercept they recalled hearing about it from her at the time.

Last edited:
Who did Tara Reade tell that Joe Biden finger banged her at the time, 27 years ago?

I would also argue that grabbing by the pussy and a finger bang are almost the same thing enough to that almost counts.

Just like with horseshoes, hand grenades and at a drive in movie.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_xEhr2kbRw4

horseshoes, hand grenades and haircut lengths - that's where the list ends. Saying grabbing is like finger banging is like dry humping and saying you got laid.

horseshoes, hand grenades and haircut lengths - that's where the list ends. Saying grabbing is like finger banging is like dry humping and saying you got laid.

That?s what I?m saying - if it happens at a drive in movie, you can count it - that?s always been the rule, or at least since long time NBA head coach Bill Fitch famously added it to the list of when ?almost counts,? in 1976.

Auspiciously, it was Sadie Hawkins Day that it was added - there has got to be significance to that.

Not that there?s a lot of dry humping going on a drive in movies these days.

I've noticed there is one other big difference between Tara Reade's accusations and those of Christine B Ford - the media coverage. CBF was a media darling lauded as a hero for her bravery coming out about an uncorroborated incident she could barely remember from high school. On the other hand, Tara Reade, who was an adult at the time of her accusation and has provided confirmation of her contemporaneously telling at least 2 people, appeared in the press for about a day. That's so strange, it's almost as if there is leftward bias in the media.

Last edited:
I've noticed there is one other big difference between Tara Reade's accusations and those of Christine B Ford - the media coverage. CBF was a media darling lauded as a hero for her bravery coming out about an uncorroborated incident she could barely remember from high school. On the other hand, Tara Reade, who was an adult at the time of her accusation and has provided confirmation of her contemporaneous accusation from two people, appeared in the press for about a day.

Pretty sure anything that isn't the coronavirus last about a day in these times. How many senators sold off stock because of insider trading? That lasted about half a day.

Pretty sure anything that isn't the coronavirus last about a day in these times. How many senators sold off stock because of insider trading? That lasted about half a day.

I'm still reading about the insider trading investigations and still hopeful they'll be punished if found guilty. And I'm pretty confident that if Kavanaugh's nomination was happening now, we'd be hearing about CBF or if the accusation against biden happened a year ago, it would get about the same amount of coverage and I'm sure once the virus calms down and we get back to the election, it will not get the attention Kavanaugh's accusations did.

Last edited:
Of course it won't get the attention it will be months old news. There are plenty of sexual abuse stories that came out against Trump that were news one day and forgotten the next.

Last edited:
Of course it won't get the attention it will be months old news. There are plenty of sexual abuse stories that came out against Trump that were news one day and forgotten the next.

the point you're missing is Christine Blasey Ford's accusations were the coronavirus of 2018/19 as far as media coverage goes. Except they reported on it even more irresponsibly, inaccurately and with even less facts than they have with the virus.

Those were one day and forgotten because they weren't credible. You may recall the Stormy Daniels story was around a lot longer than a day - because it was credible. CBF was not remotely credible and her accusations dominated the news cycle for months.

Last edited:
the point you're missing is Christine Blasey Ford's accusations were the coronavirus of 2018/19 as far as media coverage goes. Except they reported on it even more irresponsibly, inaccurately and with even less facts than they have with the virus.

Those were one day and forgotten because they weren't credible. You may recall the Stormy Daniels story was around a lot longer than a day - because it was credible. CBF was not remotely credible and her accusations dominated the news cycle for months.

She was testifying in from of Congress about a supreme court nominee, that's a pretty big deal.

She was testifying in from of Congress about a supreme court nominee, that's a pretty big deal.

yep and she had no evidence whatsoever, no corroboration and no indication that she identified Kavanaugh as her attacker until decades later - and still, she got all the way to Congress with her story. Isn't that amazing?

Biden accuser files criminal complaint. Pretty strange that this hasn?t been picked up by any of the networks. Probably because of the virus, otherwise a leading candidate for President being accused of sexual assault would get at least some coverage.

I?m not able to open the linky.

Biden accuser files criminal complaint. Pretty strange that this hasn?t been picked up by any of the networks. Probably because of the virus, otherwise a leading candidate for President being accused of sexual assault would get at least some coverage.

Good. The more time went by, I was concerned that it would be swept under the rug.

If not for the virus, [URL="https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-new-evidence-suggests-bidens-accusers-mother-called-cnn-in-1993-about-allegation-multiple-reports-claim?utm_content=non_insiders&utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--brlpQDqWCtVkU4CN9YxH79ISgQm5T1eXfdI-iD0QMulBTucFkXkIJI3VvUSqrMiHrVrsZvdVzyyuUB-xlEWNo5vGFzQ&_hsmi=86954438”]I’m sure all the networks and CNN especially would be all over this[/URL]...considering the lengths they went to covering the allegations against Kavanagh and there was no corroboration for those whatsoever.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to one of the founders of #MeToo, a movement that rightly seeks to remove sexual predators from positions of power, when it comes to presidential candidates they support, those people can be ”Accountable and electable”.

So, if I have this right, a sexual predator can never be head of a movie studio or even an actor or a news anchor but it’s OK for that person to be leader of the most powerful nation in the world. I get the whole news anchor thing because you know, we really need to be able to trust those people but President, not so much apparently.

If I didn’t know better and hadn’t seen this exact thing with Clinton 20+ years ago, I’d be shocked by the hypocrisy. How these people have any credibility is beyond comprehension.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to one of the founders of #MeToo, a movement that rightly seeks to remove sexual predators from positions of power, when it comes to presidential candidates they support, those people can be ?Accountable and electable?.

So, if I have this right, a sexual predator can never be head of a movie studio or even an actor or a news anchor but it?s OK for that person to be leader of the most powerful nation in the world. I get the whole news anchor thing because you know, we really need to be able to trust those people but President, not so much apparently.

If I didn?t know better and hadn?t seen this exact thing with Clinton 20+ years ago, I?d be shocked by the hypocrisy. How these people have any credibility is beyond comprehension.

Wow.

This is actually going to be the lead subject today on The View.

Who?da think?

Wow.

This is actually going to be the lead subject today on The View.

Who?da think?

I assume that's a joke about The View, but will never know as not even this can get me interested in listening to Whoopi and Joy Behar for more time than it takes to change the channel.

42c2760a41afbe5c9fae85deb931094291b2c939bcbb04f92263090c77bb8c7b.png

You have to wonder why we hear crickets now, but didn't last year with Kavanaugh. Strange.

Last edited:
Back