Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#Me Too, But Not You

It was communism that loosed the sexual revolution on the world.

That is a unique and interesting perspective - so unique, in fact, that I cannot a single matching opinion.

I would like to see that supported.

That is a unique and interesting perspective - so unique, in fact, that I cannot a single matching opinion.

I would like to see that supported.

I found a few papers that talked about Russia's sexual revolution under Lenin but nothing about how it took over the world, including the Unites States.

Still, in the chance that it is indeed true, thanks communism!

I saw that.

What impact did that have on what everyone else calls the sexual revolution, the one in the 60s in the US?

Not a single person at Woodstock had ever heard of this.

Not a single person in the Playboy mansion grotto.

No one who went to see the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl.

It wasn?t the sexual revolution.

I saw that.

What impact did that have on what everyone else calls the sexual revolution, the one in the 60s in the US?

Not a single person at Woodstock had ever heard of this.

Not a single person in the Playboy mansion grotto.

No one who went to see the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl.

It wasn?t the sexual revolution.

That?s what the commies want you to believe.

Back