Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Hockey 3/15/20

1-1 end of the second period.

Last edited:
Michigan loses tonight to #11 Clarkston 3-1. They fall to
0-1-1-overall

Last edited:
2-1-1 Michigan plays a home and home starting Friday at Yost verses Western Michigan who is 1-2-1.

Wmu 4 Michigan 1 Final in Kalamazoo. Michigan falls to 3-2-1 on the season.

Last edited:
Another lousy loss for Mel?s team 2-1 in the 3 on 3 ot. Michigan had plenty of chances in the third to put the ex-Michigan goalie away. Team just can?t score. When they scores In games they can?t play defense. Tired these type of losses. Must win Saturday or this season is going to go down hill fast.

Game goes as a tie . Gophers get the extra point for the 3 on 3 win.
Um is 3-4-2, and 0-2-1.

Last edited:
Minnesota wins 3-1. Tired of Mel’s teams . They don’t win much .3-5-2 and 0-3-1 in conference now.

Michigan up 2-0 mid second period then gave up a goal .
Poor defense giveaway. Its 2-1 with 9:14 left in the second period. Make that 3-1 with 9 left ! Poor defense strikes Mels team again. 3-2 now. Msu scores late 2nd on the wilting um defense. Michigan just cant put anyone away. Maybe tonight!

Last edited:
Same old same from Mel?s team. 2-0 lead is blown . 3-3 early third. As defense keeps giving pucks and goals away. When Mel?s team scores it give up to many goals . When they play great defense they can?t score.

Um 0 last 14 on the power play.
Msu gets pp now.

Pp goal by Msu. First lead 4-3 and another blown lead by Michigan and Mel?s coaching staff. 11 left. Leads of 2-0 and 3-1 blown tonight by this garbage defense, and again game after game being out worked in the 3rd period. Lead 3-2 going into the third.

Michigan gets a pp with 3 left.
0- last 15 now on the pp.

Msu wins 4-3.
Michigan still can?t win in Big ten play. Nice work Mel you need to coach your defense much better then this as your team is awful right now. 3-6-1 and 0-4-1 in conference..

Last edited:
Wmu 4 Michigan 1 Final in Kalamazoo. Michigan falls to 3-2-1 on the season.

I grew up watching Western Hockey in Lawson Arena . My dad was the Goal Judge for many years so i always got to sit on the glass in the first row next to his goal judge box . Our family also hosted a few Western Players for a few Thanksgiving meals ... Rob Hodge , Keith Bertleson , Bob Skirfield to name a few . My pop also went to Western so i have always followed them , remember watching Kip Acton , Bernie Saunders and Glenn Healy . I used to go in the tunnel where they came in and out of the rink and after the games i would get like 4 or 5 sticks from the players , was a very cool time in my young life !!

Back