Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs IU game thread

Just not sure what think about Milton. He has talent but seems afraid to take off and run. He throws fastballs when he needs touch passes. Not sure we are putting him in the best spot to win. Not Sure Gattis has really decent game plans at all. No read option at all.

Just not sure what think about Milton. He has talent but seems afraid to take off and run. He throws fastballs when he needs touch passes. Not sure we are putting him in the best spot to win. Not Sure Gattis has really decent game plans at all. No read option at all.

Milton has got to have enough presence of mind to make the pass that needs to be made. I don't know how much that can be taught. How long has he been playing QB? He should know this by now.

Sigh... we've regressed back to Devin gardner at qb. Ive been on the keep Harbaugh train... until now. This was a bad decision that will set the team back years.

Team should be in hurry up.

The young offense line can’t run block.
They are holding up ok in pass protection.
Can’t waste time now.

Team should be in hurry up.

The young offense line can?t run block.
They are holding up ok in pass protection.
Can?t waste time now.

Yeah, if they are going to make a comeback they have to play with urgency. D has to hold up now.

Could really use a break on D. Fumble, pick, something. Some sign of life.

Sigh... we've regressed back to Devin gardner at qb. Ive been on the keep Harbaugh train... until now. This was a bad decision that will set the team back years.

Devin I?d a great listen on the radio. He played in Japans football League I guess.

Dummies let hill catch it.

Well Milton . That was a really bad throw and read.

Why can’t we throw underneath Josh ?

Back