Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs IU game thread

18 yards rushing against Indiana.. rushing is attitude. Attitude starts with coaching. We’re soft and weak

I have been watching Michigan football since the 70s. I can't believe I'm saying this but Michigan is the doormat of the B1G.

Well, maybe Wisc will be forced to forfeit the game next week and Michigan will be able to eek out a win.

Harbaugh "We have to find a way to translate what we are seeing in practice during the week to play on the field on Saturday." Really Jim? How long have you been a coach? and you can't figure out how to get your team ready to play on Saturday? Come on! Work harder!!

So, one the commercials, I forget which one, has the Twisted Sister song, We're Not Gonna Take It. I think this song is perfect for Michigan, because at the end of the song Dee Snider screams, You're all worthless and weak!!!!! Yep, they fucking are!! Even when things are bad, this team is supposed to have guys that can step up and eek out a win. The coaching has failed miserably with the amount of talent that was recruited. Fuck this turd of a coach, Nick Sheridan came back from the dead to beat us.

The milton era should be over after today. Play a freshman... anyone else. Milton is brutal.

On a side note... Hawkins has the worst hands i ever seen. Dropped 2 gimmie ints today.

Look I am not a ND fan. At all. But the refs threw a flag for pass interference and Sweeney complained so bad they picked it up. It was clearly pass interference.

Clemson runs out of bodies at ND. Guys dropping like flies for Clemson and they would still beat Michigan by 25+.

Back