Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Minny

Spartanmack

Missed the first drive because of streaming issues. Fixed now but not sure that's a good thing. Not off to a good start - gave up 75yds on 10 plays w/ QB going 4/5 for 55yds. This secondary still sucks and I'm starting to think the rest of the team isn't much better.

Last edited:
and now we go 3 and out with Thorne throwing underneath 7 yds short on third and long. Fantastic.

This isn't a Hazelton problem anymore. It's a Tucker problem for still employing him.

This is literally a rerun of the Washington game. Put a shit defense on the field for 12 minutes and have an offense go three and out. This team is going nowhere fast with this defense/ideology. I?m sure it?s more than just Hazelton but he has to go.

They?ve run 30 plays we?ve run 8 and they have just 1 more 3rd down than we do - but on the rare occasion we get them in 3rd down, they?re converting 80%.

Last edited:
5 d-backs and 2 guys wide open deep on the same side of the field.

Last edited:
Thorne can't keep starting games like this. I'm sure he'll start clicking soon, but with this horrible defense you can't spot them 20 pts every week. He doesn't have the defense behind him that Lewerke had, he's got to make some plays

First downs 19-3. Total yds 310 to 45. Both teams have 5 3rd downs but Minny has run more than 2x as many plays and is 4/5 on the rare occasion they find themselves in 3rd down vs MSU 1/5.

This team sucks and it?s not just execution. This is not a well coached team.

Last edited:
Back