Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Minny

310 yards at halftime.

Looking forward to being told the stats are misleading because Minnesota is one of the best passing offenses in the country.

4-2-5 defense can work if you have elite lbs. We have average at best lbs. Middle is always wide open on 3rd downs

These linebackers are just embarrassing. EVERYTHING is running right through them

D line not doing anything either. LBs are worse for sure and I get that they?re supposed to clean up by making the tackles but there is no bright spot on this defense including the front 4 with the possible exception of the transfer from UNLV.

Last edited:
Minny is dominating every aspect of this game. Complete control of line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, able to throw all over the field at will. No qb pressure, no tackling anywhere on the field and dog shit coverage short, intermediate and deep.

They?re running up the middle, they?re running outside, they?re throwing it all over the yard. Their non-running QB has converted 2 3rd and longs with his feet. It?s just pathetic in every way.

Last edited:
2 d-backs right there in a short field situation and neither one covers the guy. Did they not see him? It was a pretty big TE.

At least we don?t have to worry about Tucker getting bid away.

Last edited:
Not buying the ?defense is tired bc the offense isn?t giving them a break?

Yeah, I get that it?s a problem in the second half but the defense only forced 1 3rd down in each of the first 2 drives and only did it twice in the 3rd drive. We were down three scores in the first quarter without coming close to stopping them.

We?re gonna get shut out and blown out at home by Minnesota.

Last edited:
There is a chance we don?t win 4 games. What a complete dumpster fire

Agreed, we probably won?t get a B1G win until Illinois and this team could definitely lose to Bret Bilema. Nebraska of the B1G East.

Last edited:
4 weeks in and I?m already on to college basketball where we will struggle to make the tourney i think. A record for me already done giving a shit about CFB. Awesome times

Last edited:
Classic - Minny QB has as many TDS as incompletes. He also has more rushing yards than our leading rusher.

Last edited:
This is all scheme on defense. These players aren't this bad. They just aren't being put in positions to succeed

Back