Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movie Quotes

" That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

" You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name. "

That whole damn speech is a quote fest from that movie...

I love movies....

""Eat a hearty breakfast men, for tonight we dine in Hell!"

My son wanted to watch it again tonight...LOL..

Be back on Sunday lets hope VM's knee is OK.... Goodnight.. We will get some more quotes on Sunday... this thread will go on for a long long time...Can we post a clip from a movie or would that be bad?

"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"

Answer: "Credit Default Swaps, Lowered US Credit Rating, Debt Ceiling Crisis, Too Big To Fail."

"Christy, get down on your knees so sabrina can see your asshole."

a little later...

"Sabrina, don't just stare at it! Eat it!"

-American Psycho

[Tony empties his gun through the wall, hitting both Boris and Tyrone. He comes in, reloading]
Bullet Tooth Tony: What's Boris doing here? Boris, what are you doing here?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Fuck you!
[Tony shoots him twice, then turns to Tyrone]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Where's the case?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Uhhh, you piece of crap...
Bullet Tooth Tony: Don't take the piss, Boris.
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: [reaching for his gun] I show you...
[Tony shoots him four more times]
[a seventh time]
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Almost had it...
Bullet Tooth Tony: For fuck's sake...
[Tony takes careful aim and fires an eighth shot. Sound of Boris finally collapsing]

Snatch

"Hey baby ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?...............................(smirks) ....yeeeeaaahh"

Jay n Silent Bob Strike back

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]"Christy, get down on your knees so sabrina can see your asshole."

a little later...

"Sabrina, don't just stare at it! Eat it!"

-American Psycho

Love that one

Beez said:
Never saw the whole thing..its one of those movies were I've seen just about every part in 20 minutes intervals.

How bout.... "SUCK BRICK KID!" (little juvenile for movie quotes but one of my favorite anyway.

^^ Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

My nephew would come over and bring that movie when he was about 4-5, and laugh his ass silly and red faced at that scene.

Not to mention the "I'm down here ya big horse's ass" bit.

MI_Thumb said:
Beez said:
Never saw the whole thing..its one of those movies were I've seen just about every part in 20 minutes intervals.

How bout.... "SUCK BRICK KID!" (little juvenile for movie quotes but one of my favorite anyway.

My nephew would come over and bring that movie when he was about 4-5, and laugh his ass silly and red faced at that scene.

haha I cant help it..Home Alone 1+2 are great. also a big fan of uncle Buck...

"Holy smokes.....he's cookin our garbage"

Beez said:
MI_Thumb said:

haha I cant help it..Home Alone 1+2 are great. also a big fan of uncle Buck...

"Holy smokes.....he's cookin our garbage"

"Here's a Quarter, take the bus downtown and have a rat chew that thing off your face!".

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Jules

Pulp Fiction

MalFunkShun said:
[Tony empties his gun through the wall, hitting both Boris and Tyrone. He comes in, reloading]
Bullet Tooth Tony: What's Boris doing here? Boris, what are you doing here?
[Tony shoots him twice, then turns to Tyrone]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Where's the case?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Uhhh, you piece of crap...
Bullet Tooth Tony: Don't take the piss, Boris.
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: [reaching for his gun] I show you...
[Tony shoots him four more times]
[a seventh time]
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Almost had it...
Bullet Tooth Tony: For fuck's sake...
[Tony takes careful aim and fires an eighth shot. Sound of Boris finally collapsing]

Snatch

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Another one from Snatch

hoplite said:
MichChamp02 said:
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

"Did you see what GOD just did to us man?!?"

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas? If you watch Rango they actually have them in that.

Yep, both are from that movie. I can watch that one over and over.

Is that really true about Rango? I know Johnny Depp is in that too, but I thought it was a kid's movie.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?
What was that? I'm sorry, I didn't catch it. Would you repeat it?
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!"

"Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

MichChamp02 said:
hoplite said:
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas? If you watch Rango they actually have them in that.

Yep, both are from that movie. I can watch that one over and over.

Is that really true about Rango? I know Johnny Depp is in that too, but I thought it was a kid's movie.

"There's nothing more depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

Cooke: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!
Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!

"Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it. "

-Donnie Brasco

Japanese Waiter: Take your shoes off.
Donnie Brasco: Take my shoes off? You take your pants off, what the fuck.

-Donnie Brasco

Back