Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movie Quotes

I caught the last few minutes of that yesterday. Been too long, I need to watch it again.

One of my favorites that I often forget about. J-Depp is the man. So is Pacino obviously.

Beez said:
One of my favorites that I often forget about. J-Depp is the man. So is Pacino obviously.

The book is great also if you like to read.

Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Holy crap that bug avatar freaked me out... I was going crazy.... God i am old...

You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

and of course...

Get your stinky paws off me you damn dirty ape!

"Do yooooou understand the wooords that are comin outta my moooouth?!?"

Rush Hour- Chris Tucker

"Wassup...my nigga?"

Rush Hour- Jackie Chan

"not only will I do it for you, I... I... I... yes, yes, I'll do it for you"

"Powerbomb, courtesy of Captain Insano"

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]"Christy, get down on your knees so sabrina can see your asshole."

a little later...

"Sabrina, don't just stare at it! Eat it!"

-American Psycho

"Not the face, not the fucking face you piece of bitch trash!"

Have any of you that have seen the movie read the book? I highly recommend it, it is downright gruesome and Bateman does some things to people they couldn't dream of putting in a movie, rated R or not.

"Fish in a barrel my friend, fish in a barrel.....the town's the fish and the people's the barrel".

"I am your king".

"Well I didn't vote for you."

"You don't vote for kings".

"Well how'd you become king then?"

"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king".

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."

"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away. "

"SHUT UP!! I ORDER YOU TO SHUT UP!!!"

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system".

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

"BLOODY PEASANT!!! "

"Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you? "

grin.png

"DONNY YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!"

Big Lebowski

Turok said:
"I am your king".

"Well I didn't vote for you."

"You don't vote for kings".

"Well how'd you become king then?"

"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king".

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."

"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away. "

"SHUT UP!! I ORDER YOU TO SHUT UP!!!"

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system".

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

"BLOODY PEASANT!!! "

"Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you? "

grin.png

One of many good quotes from Monty Python: The Holy Grail.

Amazed it took so long for a Holy Grail quote... how bout some Super Troopers?!

That will happen... "That will happen!"

I don't want a large Farva, I want a goddamn Litre o' Cola!

Hohoho shit! I got you good, you fucker!

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]

How you feelin' there, Mac?
Good enough... to fuck your mother!

Bear fucker, do you need any assistance?

Who that little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy.

What did you find out at the weigh station?
I found out my cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms!

And finally, the one I use a LOT when out with a friend... "Do we look like the two dumbest guys in the world to you?"

Back