Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movie Quotes

Never heard of Super Troopers. After reading a bit about it, im glad I missed it, lol.

Awww, it's a great movie... a cult following, but by far the BEST Broken Lizard has come out with (with Beerfest a close 2nd)

MalFunkShun said:
Awww, it's a great movie... a cult following, but by far the BEST Broken Lizard has come out with (with Beerfest a close 2nd)

I would have to put Beerfest and the ping pong paddle explanation over Super Troopers though "who wants a moustache ride" was a funny part.

Well im partial to movies from the 30s 40s and 50s. The ultimate era's.

Lets see how many of you know this movie:

Popeye: Hey, Cinderella, go find yourself a fella, you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming, you got the wrong man.

"What are your orders?"

"Seargent, we have crossed some strange boundary here, the world has taken a turn for the surreal"

"Clearly, but the question still stands."

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"You don't wanna know what I think"

"No, Mike, I do."

"Well, part of me thinks the kid's right, what's he done to deserve this? If he wants to stay here, fine...Let's leave him and go home."

"mmmhmm"

"But another pat of me thinks, what if by some miracle we stay, and actually make it outta here? Someday we may look back on this and decide Saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we were able to pull outta this whole god-awful shitty mess. That's what I was thinking Sir. Like you said Captain, we do that, we all earn the right to go home."

"Oh brother.."

This one used to choke me up:

" ahem, I have a letter here, it was written a long time ago to a Mrs. Bixby in Boston, bear with me.

Madam, I have been show in the files of the War Department, a statement of the Adjunct General of Massachusetts that you, are the mother of Five....Sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be, any words of mine. I would attempt to beguile you from the grief of loss so overwhelming.

But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic...they died to save.

I pray that our heavenly father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory, of the loved, and lost. And the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the alter of freedom.

Yours very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln,

The boy is alive, and we are going to send someone to find him, and we are gonna get him the HELL outta THERE!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Yes Sir!"

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well im partial to movies from the 30s 40s and 50s. The ultimate era's.
have you seen The Third Man?

Yep. Joseph Cotten and Orson Wells is always worth watching.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Anyone figure out the movie from my last post?

I do but igoogled it. Would never have gotten it since I never watched it.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Rich what? Richmond!":l8dq64xi]Anyone figure out the movie from my last post?

I do but igoogled it. Would never have gotten it since I never watched it.[/quote:l8dq64xi]

Good movie, lots of quotes in it.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Cooke: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!
Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!

Commando

"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?"
"I lied"

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Back