Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movie Quotes

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
staegrac said:
I dont think you understand...those guys killed my dog
Swagger from shooter

that's an awesome movie.

The book is 1000 times better.

I enjoyed the movie, but had a hard time because it's so different from the book.

I may be white from the outside, but I'm brown on the inside, TO THE BONE
Blood in Blood out

Heck yea schles, you know you can watch that movie on Youtube. Better off buying your own copy if you don't have one.

"Cocaine is America's cup of coffee"

It's funny I came here to post the quote and there was already one for the movie, great flick that flew under the radar. The scene with the fire hydrant has always stuck out. For those that have never seen it here is a summary:
Based on the true life experiences of poet Jimmy Santiago Baca, the film focuses on half-brothers Paco and Cruz, and their bi-racial cousin Miklo. It opens in 1972, as the three are members of an East L.A. gang known as the "Vatos Locos", and the story focuses on how a violent crime and the influence of narcotics alter their lives. Miklo is incarcerated and sent to San Quentin, where he makes a "home" for himself. Cruz becomes an exceptional artist, but a heroin addiction overcomes him with tragic results. Paco becomes a cop and an enemy to his "carnal", Miklo.

Love the movie, its one of my favorites. I bought a copy of the movie to lend to other people so that they could watch it.

"Lets give this vato loco a joyride!"

Ugh that scene is disturbing.

michiganct said:
"When the fuck did we get ice cream?"

Funniest line ever.

Indeed.

In perhaps the stupidest movie ever.

The retarded kids were the only funny parts.

"YOU BETTER PRAY TO THE GOD OF SKINNY PUNKS THAT THIS WIND DOES NOT PICK UP OR I'M GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND JAM AN OAR UP YOUR ASS!!"

"Geez....sorry you were saying?"

Seven pages and nothing from this movie? Unless I just missed it...

"Mr. President, I'm not saying wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks."

smayschmouthfootball said:
Seven pages and nothing from this movie? Unless I just missed it...

"Mr. President, I'm not saying wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks."

haha, that's a good one. my favorite quotes in that movie are the ones delivered in the scenes between Ripper and Mandrake.

"I do not avoid the company of women, but I do deny them my precious bodily fluids."

Why, Jonny Ringo, you look like somebody just... walked ova' your grave

Where's Wyatt?
Down by the stream walking on water.

Back