Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Movie Quotes

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.

Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.

Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.

Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people.

News Station Employee: [Disgusted] What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

News Station Employee: [Horrified] Smells like Bigfoot's dick!

Brian Fantana: [Tries to act casual and walk away] Woah, what's that smell?

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.

Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?

Ron Burgundy: No. No.

Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.

Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Weather man or news man? I forget the exact name, with Will Ferrell.

'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'REDRUM'

Not even close to the best quote of this move...But I like to make my son laugh by saying it...He watched that movie for the first time recently...

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well im partial to movies from the 30s 40s and 50s. The ultimate era's.
have you seen The Third Man?

the third man is in my netflix queue.

my favorite era is probably the 60's. so many amazing movies came out all over the world that just can't be matched

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Tyler Durden: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

That has be be one of only a few Brad Pitt movies i like Fightclub.

hoplite said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Tyler Durden: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Seven was pretty good. Snatch was funny and good.

I sure there are a few others... He is not the greatest but he is by far the worse actor out there..

Love Fight Club, the Oceans movies, Sleepers, and Seven. But the rest of his movies....no thanks.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'Redrum' 'REDRUM'

Not even close to the best quote of this move...But I like to make my son laugh by saying it...He watched that movie for the first time recently...

The Shining. Book, Movie its all good.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
hoplite said:

I sure there are a few others... He is not the greatest but he is by far the worse actor out there..

13 monkeys (eventhough he wasn't the main character), mr and mrs smith, inglourious basterds (AWESOME), the oceans movies, and troy are all excellent movies that he's been in.

Lt. Aldo Raine: My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

The Basterds: YES, SIR!

Lt. Aldo Raine: That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":jv911wuh]

13 monkeys (eventhough he wasn't the main character), mr and mrs smith, inglourious basterds (AWESOME), the oceans movies, and troy are all excellent movies that he's been in.[/quote:jv911wuh]

I LOVED him as an idiot in Burn After Reading.

MalFunkShun said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

13 monkeys (eventhough he wasn't the main character), mr and mrs smith, inglourious basterds (AWESOME), the oceans movies, and troy are all excellent movies that he's been in.

I LOVED him as an idiot in Burn After Reading.

that's one that i haven't seen. the benjamin button movie too.

Alex- I need a favor
Nick Swardson - No you cant cum on my dad.

Grandma's Boy

(Sorry couldnt think of his name.)

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax-- YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I LIVE IN THE PAST!

- The Big Lebowski

Back