Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ Indiana

gotime909

Looking like the Fryfogel show today. Only guy targeted so far for Indy

I still can't believe we give 15 cushion to every receiver

Mel fucked up again not taking a timeout so they could look at that nailor catch.

It's even more amazing that Walker leads the country in rushing considering this line is still just as bad as last year

This punt team needs to knock off all these shifts and shit. Way too many penalties

Worst half of football from an offense I've ever seen. Better figure some things out at half

Maybe try a playaction pass when they're bringing all 11 defenders lol

I?m only 5 mins into 2nd qtr but same issues as every week. I-line looks particularly bad though. Kim rough absolutely sucks and the rest of the secondary isn?t much better. IU is prob better than their record but this team won?t stand a chance against osu and psu.

And that roughin the passer call was dog shit.

Last edited:
Worst half of football from an offense I've ever seen. Better figure some things out at half

Awful - drops, missed throws, at least 1 sack taken unnecessarily, line can?t block?a complete shit show. And the defense is almost as bad. We could easily be down 17 right now

Last edited:
Hopefully IU?s defense gets tired in the 2h and Walker can get 100+ and a couple TDs.

Is heyward our only TE we throw to? Don?t we have any big targets for short/intermediate throws? I don?t want to complain about the deep ball since we haven?t had that for years but it seems like we have 2 options on offense - Walker and throwing bombs.

Last edited:
How can a qb be so accurate on deep balls and be terrible on screens

Awful decision.

This team looks atrocious. Offensive line is getting abused.

Back