Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ Indiana

Twice now msu msu didn't call a timeout on a clear play that would've been reversed. No way that guy made the first

How can a qb be so accurate on deep balls and be terrible on screens

He?s not that accurate on deep balls today - underthrown a few. You have more margin for error on deep balls as receivers can adjust laterally and vertically so they can make the QB look better.

Don?t know why he was throwing into triple coverage on that play.

Last edited:
Whoever had Tyler Hunt as our offensive mvp this game just won big money

I?m still a couple mins behind. Holy shit, that play went from certain disaster to awesome catch by the QB on a really scary throw by the former punter turned TE.

Do you think Mel Tucker reads DSF at half time? I take full credit for throwing an intermediate pass to a TE other than Heyward.

Weak PI call on Williams

Especially given all the contact they?ve let go. Been some weak calls and some missed calls. Can?t say that?s a difference maker given how bad we played the first 35 mins but it?s frustrating when it happens while the team is struggling.

Last edited:
6?8? and 362lbs. I?m pretty big but that dude weighs more than me with my 6th grader on my back.

Last edited:
Gotta roll. Will catch 4th later. I?m getting the feeling Walker is gaining momentum and is on the verge of breaking one or two. Go green!

Gotta roll. Will catch 4th later. I?m getting the feeling Walker is gaining momentum and is on the verge of breaking one or two. Go green!

I haven't seen anything to think that. This line has been horrible

Unless he breaks a tackle in the backfield and reverses field to the house on one lol

You can't talk shit to a hurt player with 3 refs there you fucking idiot. Get Heyward out of a spartan uniform. 8 years is enough

Holy shit you can't throw a 50/50 ball there Thorne! What the fuck

Back