Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ Indiana

Congrats to the Spartans in their win and entering the game vs UM undefeated!

Hopefully UM beats NW to set up what is potentially yet another classic game. While I am hopeful UM beats MSU, full props to Sparty nation on a strong season so far. If UM loses, I hope Sparty goes undefeated.

Enjoy the BYE week, after which smack talk for rivalry week!

I haven't seen anything to think that. This line has been horrible

He had a few 7 and 8 yard runs on the last couple drives late in the 3rd quarter - thought maybe the defense was getting tired. That was not the case.

Our line sucks and seems like at least IU has figured out we either run Walker or throw it deep because we have no short/intermediate pass game.

Thorne was terrible - took unnecessary sacks, missed open guys, under-threw almost every deep ball to receivers that were well covered downfield - he?s lucky he didn?t have 5 picks yesterday. He was better as a receiver and tailback (the time he ran for a first down) than he was a QB.

Silver lining - they didn?t play well and still beat a team that looks to be much better than their record.

Last edited:
Back