Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Purdue

gotime909

I fully expect to lose this game unless Thorne can play better than he has the last month. Can't depend on Walker every week.

Gonna be a long day of Thorne can't chip in some plays.

This bend don?t break crap only works so long. You keep playing with fire and you?re going to get burned. Our secondary needs to show up right now

Be nice if Brantley would move when the ball is snapped and Kimbrough stay on his feet.

It blows my mind that this team is 8-0. Worst pass defense I've ever seen. Even made that scrub from Michigan look good.

This bend don?t break crap only works so long. You keep playing with fire and you?re going to get burned. Our secondary needs to show up right now

I don't think they have a choice. These guys would get burnt for 70 yard tds every drive if they played straight up.

So apparently we lost our left tackle and kicker to mysterious injuries and our best lb has a cast on? What the hell happened at practice this week?

What is with all the cute motions with the punting team. Constantly getting penalties from it. Just line the fuck up and punt

So apparently we lost our left tackle and kicker to mysterious injuries and our best lb has a cast on? What the hell happened at practice this week?

And we?ve been missing Nailor since 2nd half of Michigan game.

I was worried about being down 2 scores at half but there?s enough time left that we cud easily be down more

I still am worried that Thorne isn't good. He should be killing defenses with teams going all out to stop Walker

Also, how in the hell do we still not have a tight end that can beat out this punter?

I still am worried that Thorne isn't good. He should be killing defenses with teams going all out to stop Walker

He should but the line is just as bad at pass blocking as they are at run blocking. They?re pretty good at committing penalties though so there?s that?

Last edited:
Back