Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Purdue

He should but the line is just as bad at pass blocking as they are at run blocking. They?re pretty good at committing penalties though so there?s that?

He's had enough time to throw today. He's just hitting offensive linemen in the back with screens and throwing at the feet of most of the other pass catchers

Gonna need the defense to cause a turnover to turn this one around

He's had enough time to throw today. He's just hitting offensive linemen in the back with screens and throwing at the feet of most of the other pass catchers

He?s been bad and I?m not saying he?s good but he?s been throwing on the run a lot today too. The line isn?t adequate for a mediocre QB.

There's that turnover and a big play from Thorne to start the 2nd half!

I still have no clue what targeting is. How are you supposed to tackle a runner head on?

Just finished dinner w/ the wife and kids. Looks like I need to rewind and start the 2nd half from the beginning.

Just finished dinner w/ the wife and kids. Looks like I need to rewind and start the 2nd half from the beginning.

Kimbrough got a weak personal foul and barrow got ejected for targeting. It was technically targeting, but the qb was past the line up scrimmage running head on with him. No other way to tackle him but to hit helmets.

Thorne with a bad skip pass on 3rd. Can't have any more of those

Dbs play tight coverage on 1st and 2nd down and on 3rd and long they back 10 yards off. I just don't get why they do this

Kimbrough got a weak personal foul and barrow got ejected for targeting. It was technically targeting, but the qb was past the line up scrimmage running head on with him. No other way to tackle him but to hit helmets.

Hit him with helmet but looked like face masks, not crown of the helmet. Agree the call on Kimbrough was garbage - as are all thes runs up the middle. Maybe try getting him outside on a a screen or something.

Last edited:
E defense has to play better. Not excusing Thornes mistakes but they?re on pace to score enough pts to beat purdue. This shouldn?t be a track meet with us chasing from behind all day.

4th and 1 and we leave Bell uncovered. We need a DC before this great recruiting class gets here next year.

Last edited:
I thought we'd finish 2-2 in the last 4. 1-3 is looking more likely now. 9-3 plus a bowl game with a win over michigan is much more than any of us expected coming into the year.

The bend don?t break defense snapped the fuck in half. Absolutely terrible

Back