Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu vs Um

If Minny makes it this year, which they have a great chance, it will be bottom feeders, Purdue, Rutgers, Maryland, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan who have never been to Indy.

Last edited:
Some of you guys should seek therapy.

girltherapy.jpg

"Ugh... it's these Michigan fans again. Even when we beat them, they keep saying "Leaders and Best." Ha. Best at what? It's even part of their stupid fight song. I mean, come on, how pathetic is that? When do I get to be a leader and the best? Nothing is ever good enough for them. I just... I just can't right now..."

Saturday's scoring by Quarter:
1Q UM 10 MSU 0
2Q MSU 14 UM 13
3Q MSU 8 UM 7
4Q MSU 15 UM 3

But UM dominated most of the game right?

Some of you guys should seek therapy.

"Ugh... it's these Michigan fans again. Even when we beat them, they keep saying "Leaders and Best." Ha. Best at what? It's even part of their stupid fight song. I mean, come on, how pathetic is that? When do I get to be a leader and the best? Nothing is ever good enough for them. I just... I just can't right now..."

you're projecting again.

In the spring of 2008, when guys like Pat Caputo or Art Regner (or both) said that M would be 9-1 under Rod Richriguez?s (sic) initial season, I called Valenti and Foster (when it was called The Sports Inferno) to offer the opinion that MSU?s program was ?on par or even a little better? than Michigan?s, and they laughed me off the air.

I was in a Royal Oak parking lot waiting to pick up my daughter from work and I had nothing better to do, apparently.

And, as they say ?

Last edited:
In the spring of 2008, when guys like Pat Caputo or Art Regner (or both) said that M would be 9-1 under Rod Richriguez?s (sic) initial season, I called Valenti and Foster (when it was called The Sports Inferno) to offer the opinion that MSU?s program was ?on par or even a little better? than Michigan?s, and they laughed me off the air.

I was in a Royal Oak parking lot waiting to pick up my daughter from work and I had nothing better to do, apparently.

And, as they say ?

"He who laughs last, laughs best?" Something tells me you didn't find it that funny or that result was the vindication you wanted. Did you call them back after the game?

Last edited:
"He who laughs last, laughs best?" Something tells me you didn't find it that funny or that result was the vindication you wanted. Did you call them back after the game?

No, the call was such an outlier that I never considered reminding them. I?m sure that they forgot anyway. I was stunned by their initial reaction, though. I didn?t think my opinion was all that radical.

?And, as they say ? the rest is history? (in progress).

Last edited:
Back