Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ninety Five Million for a 50 point loss

It wouldn't surprise me if UM lost by 50 next week. OSU is just too good.

Must have missed the thread after Juwan lost to unranked Seton Hall following his contract extension

Congrats to Michigan though. I know this MSU loss ranks up there with the 38-0 Bama drubbing among the best wins for their program in the last decade. Who?s got it better than us?

Must have missed the thread after Juwan lost to unranked Seton Hall following his contract extension

To be fair NCCAB you lose games. Even the best lose a hand full of games even vs unranked teams. And maybe SH wins 20 games this season. Too early to know.

Last edited:
To be fair NCCAB you lose games. Even the best lose a hand full of games even vs unranked teams. And maybe SH wins 20 games this season. Too early to know.

Absolutely. Just like it?s unfair to say 1 beatdown in year 2 of a coaches tenure as a 20 point underdog makes this extension foolish.

How much has UM paid Harbaugh to go 0-2 against Tucker, losing record vs MSU, never beating OSU and never winning a Conference championship? Michigan fans are losers.

That's because if one of us would've went on their board and started a thread like this we would've caught a ban. Ok here tho

I do not understand why there is not more understanding that injuries were responsible for this loss. Yeah, I know, Tucker does not make excuses and Next Man Up, blah, blah, blah. But seriously, a Heisman candidate was not 100% and then was not in the game.

Not saying MSU wins, but a healthy MSU would have been far better, more competitive, and not suffer this level of a bad loss. Maybe it is still a 10+ or 20+ loss, we will never know. Maybe they even win... it is unfortunate Sparty was not able to provide their best effort. No UM fan should have been hoping for OSU beating MSU, let alone like this. My "UM" hope was for PSU to be the team that gave MSU their 2nd loss.

O$$$$$$$$$U is tough, but they also looked dirty in targeting Walker's ankle. Just putting that out there. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but the optics of seeing OSU grabbing Walker's ankle is there and easy to believe considering their history.

I do not understand why there is not more understanding that injuries were responsible for this loss. Yeah, I know, Tucker does not make excuses and Next Man Up, blah, blah, blah. But seriously, a Heisman candidate was not 100% and then was not in the game.

Not saying MSU wins, but a healthy MSU would have been far better, more competitive, and not suffer this level of a bad loss. Maybe it is still a 10+ or 20+ loss, we will never know. Maybe they even win... it is unfortunate Sparty was not able to provide their best effort. No UM fan should have been hoping for OSU beating MSU, let alone like this. My "UM" hope was for PSU to be the team that gave MSU their 2nd loss.

O$$$$$$$$$U is tough, but they also looked dirty in targeting Walker's ankle. Just putting that out there. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but the optics of seeing OSU grabbing Walker's ankle is there and easy to believe considering their history.

It was 42-0 the while Walker was in the game. MSU punted and OSU made it 49-0. It didn't matter. Walker wasn't going to be a factor when MSU is down 49 points.

I watched the entire game and didn't see any dirty plays. Of course, I could have missed something.

OSU did anything they wanted offensively. They could have put up 80 if they wanted.

OSU would have beat MSU no matter what. MSU has some of the worst DBs and that was OSU strength. Only hope was to play keep away but MSU doesn?t have the line for that.

It was 42-0 the while Walker was in the game. MSU punted and OSU made it 49-0. It didn't matter. Walker wasn't going to be a factor when MSU is down 49 points.

I watched the entire game and didn't see any dirty plays. Of course, I could have missed something.

OSU did anything they wanted offensively. They could have put up 80 if they wanted.

Walker may have been in the game, but it is safe to say he was not 100% healthy.

As for the reference, I didn't watch the game, but this image:
https://images.app.goo.gl/vTbqrLeEphJnJBtL6

feels like the OSU tackle likely did not help his ankle feel better. Could it have been a clean and legit tackle? Possibly. Could it also be OSU coached up their players that if they get a chance to go after Walker's ankle, to take it? Based on past OSU behavior, I would never put cheap shots as something beyond what OSU coaches and players are willing to do. I would NEVER look at a picture like this as anything other than a potential dirty play. No one posting evidence or info to the contrary will change my mind. 50 years of watching OSU vs UM will never skew my vision away from OSU being dirtier than a whore's vagina on Nickel Night At The Pig Pen. Fuck O$U.

Thanks... I was laughing when I typed it cuz... well, no explanation needed, right???

sorry...I was laughing because that picture is just a guy making a tackle. One arm on his right leg and another grabbing his foot.

Back