Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NL Playoff Thread

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_10_22_slnmlb_sfnmlb_1&mode=gameday&c_id=det
Game 7 NLCS gameday.

after 2 innings
cain has 46 pitches, command/location not sharp,
lohse has 38 pitches, getting hit a bit harder,

gints leading 2 - 0 through 2 innings.

edit 3rd inning lohse leaves with bases loaded 0 outs 56 pitches,
giants can bust it open here.
new cards pitcher kelly,
edit bases clearing double by pence, 5 - 0.
cards defense imploding,
1st + 3rd, walk bases loaded again,
infield GB, safe at the plate 6 - 0,
cards can't turn a 6/4/3 + another run,
7 - 0,
FU tim mccarver.

Last edited:
SF opening up thanks to shoddy defense and a bit of luck, 6-0.

Last edited:
The Giants have been in business since 1883, the Tigers since 1901. They?ve never played one another in a World Series.

If Giants end up winning, it'd be 6 games in a row they won in elimination game.

Ready for St. Louis to score 8 runs in the last 2 innings?

Regardless what happens in the world series I'm glad we get SF just because I'm sick of the Cardinals.

Last edited:
Regardless what happens in the world series I'm glad we get SF just because I'm sick of the Cardinals.

Well the Cards were due for an implosion, if they had won in 5, two of those implosion games could have been against us.

Now we have to play a surging team.

Fuck the Cards for being such chokers.

Final Update

SF wins the NLCS with a 9-0 victory in Game 7, winning the last three games of that series by a combined 20-1

Last edited:
8115922010_6638533050_o.gif

Back