Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obj?

Guess they didn't want Williams to play and he thought he was ready from the concussion. Injury settlement so he can play for another team this season. And get some cap space

Lions have first waiver rights for OBJ. And could trade him or just cut him if no takers. Next to no cap hit for 2021.

Can't get worse, so why not. Sign the turd

Last edited:
I say do it, because why not, it's the Lions there is no downside. Maybe he can even yell at goof for us.

Guess part of the deal the browns reached with his release is to void the last 2 years of the deal so he's just a rental at 7.5 million this year and then a free agent. Meh

Last edited:
I have OBJ on my fantasy team :D Throw him 20 1 yard passes a game for all i care.

I can just imagine DeSean Jackson on this team, probably gets 1 "target" a week, by target I mean Goff throwing it in his general direction 10 yards out of bounds on 4th and 8.

Why do people want to try to improve our roster? You want to miss out on the number 1 pick? Lol, just suck it up and sit on this train ride to 0-17.

If OBJ and DJ are both still available Week 18 and we are 0-16 (0-17 really because the Lions will manage to still lose vs BYE)... do the Lions grab them then? Yes, I am serious. Do they grab them with the projection that they can contribute in 2022?

Granted both may already be picked up by then, and both might be so past prime that they would not start for the Lions in 2022. So, would it be worth snagging them at that point if they are still available? How much would it be a sign that no one else picked them up that the Lions should avoid them completely, or is it still worth giving them a Go???

Here's the problem. OBJ is a deep threat WR which is why he doesn't really fit with Baker. The lions have a QB that doesn't throw it more than 4 yards. It doesn't seem to be a good fit.

Damn it, man, this is about the third time you?ve changed your mind on this.

Give an opinion and stick to it, for the love of Mike!

Probably because he publicly stated that if he went to a loser organization he would make it hell for the team. In case you guys werent aware...the Lions are a loser organization.

Come on Hughes that is not doing the Lions the justice they deserve... they are not 'a loser organization'.

They are 'THE Loo-hoooooser Organization'.

But I still believe DC will turn them into a winning one.

I'd prefer the Brad Holmes didn't take a swing at landing any more WR help.

After Perriman, Williams, and Benson...I've seen enough for 2021.

lol so true...he might want to look into getting a new WR only scouting dept.

I thought I'd find something promising in the Rams draft history, but that was a mistake

2013 Tavon Austin (8)
2013 Stedman Bailey (92)
2015 Bud Sasser (201)
2016 Pharoh Cooper (117)
2016 Mike Thomas (206)
2017 Cooper Kupp (69)
2017 Josh Reynolds (117)
2020 Van Jefferson (57)

Hit on Kupp, the rest though...

Reynolds is/was serviceable I guess? and Van Jefferson has been decent this year in a very good offense

Come on Hughes that is not doing the Lions the justice they deserve... they are not 'a loser organization'.

They are 'THE Loo-hoooooser Organization'.

But I still believe DC will turn them into a winning one.

do you still believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny too?

Back