Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official 2019 Draft

My Dream Scenerio (w/trade):
1) Trade down get Greedy and a 2nd rd pick
2) Jaylon Ferguson OLB

(no trade):
1) Josh Allen OLB
2) Irv Smith Jr TE or Justin Layne CB

Mitch "The Crusher of Dreams" Rapp.

Pretty much it.. My only Lions Jerseys..

LeshMi00_2016.jpg

Mikel Leshoure

BroyRy00_2016.jpg

Ryan Broyles

And Jahvid Best 0-3.

Kyler seemed really calm for a man whose life just changed forever. Let's wait a month before the first drug test.

Murray goes 1st. They have to have some type of deal in place to trade Rosen right? Giants maybe?

I didn't realize they were holding this outdoors. Seems ballsy, no?

They announced earlier today that if the rain hits, they have a backup indoor venue two blocks away they can move everything into. It's already set up.

Love how they are saying Russel Wilson was the "test case" for QB's under 6 foot.

Like they never heard of Doug Flutie.

Kyler seemed really calm for a man whose life just changed forever. Let's wait a month before the first drug test.

He's already turned down millions from Oakland in the MLB. I imagine that was a nice warm up.

Back