Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official 2019 Draft

allen gets past Raiders and Bucs and hes ours!

That's a whole lotta IF, but we can dream. And that's assuming someone doesn't want to trade up to take him. I feel like Quinn wants to move down badly.

Last edited:
He sounds like the guy from Forrest Gump. BBQ shrimp, shrimp creole...
Shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

Wow... he went way earlier than most mocks had him going. And I rest my case about how much they know.

Ferrell at #4 to Oakland. Here we go baby...we're about to get crazy.

I am not convinced yet that if Allen is there we don't take Burns or Sweat anyway.

Back