Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

Rodgers is a hero, a champ, and will be in the Hall of Fame someday.

Mark it, dude.

DR said:
He's no Tony Romo

This is the very first time I've opened this thread and obviously it was because of my Super power Cowboys instincts.....fuck you son...fuck you. lol

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Except Rodgers is not 1/10th the player that Favre was, and never will be.
Like I said people are blinded by the longevity and stats.. Favre is the most overrated QB of all time..

Favre is very overrated.

Just better then Rodgers.

*watches the Packer fans freak the fuck out*

LOL

Rodgers has hero status, damn.

I wouldn't say Favre is way overrated. He was a good ball player. If it wasn't for his 3 unretirements and Madden's love for him he wouldn't be talked about so much :)

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He's a "troll" lol

It's a Detroit Sports board, and if you don't expect to catch a little shit from Lions fans, you have lived far too soft a life.

Put on your big girl panties and roll with it.

How is saying one packer qb is better than another, trolling.

Its like you're saying

"That future hall of fame qb was better than your current future all of fame qb. You suck! Hahaha"

Maize&Cheese304 said:
How is saying one packer qb is better than another, trolling.

Its like you're saying

"That future hall of fame qb was better than your current future all of fame qb. You suck! Hahaha"

But when I say one Packer QB is better it makes me a troll?

Nice fucking logic you have there.

You called yourself a troll? You said you were just trolling and that you must have gotten under my skin for insulting my man crush aaron rodgers.

Saying Aaron Rodgers is a Hall of Fame Quarterback is like saying Cam Newton is too.

Both put up nice numbers, but have a long, long way to go before you use the HoF brand.

Hell, Rodgers could get hurt bad next week and end his career, you can't assume longevity in the NFL.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
You called yourself a troll? You said you were just trolling and that you must have gotten under my skin for insulting my man crush aaron rodgers.

So....you're disputing that I'm trolling you?

Alright.

Comparing rodgers to newton, really. The super bower mvp to a rookie with a losing record.

I'm done talking

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Way to change the subject of you being an idiot lol.

And comparing rodgers to newton, really? The super bowl mvp to a rookie who has a losing record.

About the same as comparing Rodgers to Favre, who has a shitload of NFL records, including career passing TD's, and Yards.

Superbowl MVP is nice, but it means very little in the grand scheme of things, it means he had the best game that day.

But this is no longer fun, I'll be back when you lose.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":u77nsp1x]Way to change the subject of you being an idiot lol.

And comparing rodgers to newton, really? The super bowl mvp to a rookie who has a losing record.

About the same as comparing Rodgers to Favre, who has a shitload of NFL records, including career passing TD's, and Yards.

Superbowl MVP is nice, but it means very little in the grand scheme of things, it means he had the best game that day.

But this is no longer fun, I'll be back when you lose.[/quote:u77nsp1x]

Come back when you win a playoff game.

See, this is what happens when i take some time off. All Hell breaks loose :)

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
Like I said people are blinded by the longevity and stats.. Favre is the most overrated QB of all time..

Favre is very overrated.

Just better then Rodgers.

*watches the Packer fans freak the fuck out*

LOL
Rodgers has a smaller sample size.. But so far hell fucking no.. BUt I do agree that there is a lot of Rodgers knob slobbering going on in this thread, but I will admit he's elite atm..

Also, comparing Rodgers to Newton is moronic.. NO offense.. Compare him to someone like Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers or Joe Flacco except he has a ring.. I think you can safely compare his career so far to Eli as well.. I honestly think he's better than all mentioned atm though..

Back