Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

***Official Green Bay Packers Thread***

HOnestly I hope Rodgers outshines Favre's career atleast.. Favre is a little bitch and nothing would make me happier..

I was wanting peyton to break his records but that's not happening now. So now I have to hope rodgers, stafford, bradford, and even luck can. Maybe rivers will break his yards. But I doubt any of them will do it, favre played so long.

Its weird how a guy can go from a childhood hero to one of my most hated players.

tigers99888 said:
Also, comparing Rodgers to Newton is moronic.. NO offense.. Compare him to someone like Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers or Joe Flacco except he has a ring.. I think you can safely compare his career so far to Eli as well.. I honestly think he's better than all mentioned atm though..

Rivers is the only one I would put in the same group as rodgers. Ryan and flacco's job is to not cost the team the game. Eli is a favre type. "Double/triple coverage, o well ill gun it in there anyway."

Maize&Cheese304 said:
tigers99888 said:
Also, comparing Rodgers to Newton is moronic.. NO offense.. Compare him to someone like Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers or Joe Flacco except he has a ring.. I think you can safely compare his career so far to Eli as well.. I honestly think he's better than all mentioned atm though..

Rivers is the only one I would put in the same group as rodgers. Ryan and flacco's job is to not cost the team the game. Eli is a favre type. "Double/triple coverage, o well ill gun it in there anyway."
I'm not talking about how good they are, just comparing the stats.. Eli is a joke, but he has a ring and has played 7 seasons straight..

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I hate the fact that eli has a ring.
Yeah but they beat the Gaytriots so it's all good.. I kicked my TV in when the "Tuck Rule" happened..

Eh I was cheering for tom brady and the pats lol. I actually hated that giants team. Just don't think they were that good

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":lnfi7dem]Way to change the subject of you being an idiot lol.

And comparing rodgers to newton, really? The super bowl mvp to a rookie who has a losing record.

About the same as comparing Rodgers to Favre, who has a shitload of NFL records, including career passing TD's, and Yards.

Superbowl MVP is nice, but it means very little in the grand scheme of things, it means he had the best game that day.

But this is no longer fun, I'll be back when you lose.[/quote:lnfi7dem]

Looks like I live for another week lol. 25 unanswered points! Still hate playing in alanta though.

Hey do you know anything about injuries? Are we getting anyone back after the bye week.

Cheesehead..we get along too well....fuck the packers!

Still undefeated...

The Packers are to the NFL as Boise State is to the Mountain West

theo said:
Still undefeated...

The Packers are to the NFL as Boise State is to the Mountain West

Winning by playing a fluff schedule year after year?

Well, it'd be too easy if I just added a smily face. Isn't Boise State always getting gruff for a BCS berth playing the Nevada's of the world?

Back