Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Other Bowls Thread

I turned it off at 35-21 Utah. Had to leave, glad I didn't watch the rest of the way. I figured Utah would smoke them the rest of the way. Must've ran out of gas or Whittingham turned into Kirk Ferentz at halftime?

I hope Ohio State fans start claiming they would have beat Georgia now. Or (pathetically...) claiming they wouldn't have lost by as much as we did.

I think their offense would have had a hell of a lot better day than ours but I don't think their defense would have been able to stop Georgia. Likely would have been similar to our game with them. Georgia's secondary was their weakness and we didn't do anything to break it down.

I think their offense would have had a hell of a lot better day than ours but I don't think their defense would have been able to stop Georgia. Likely would have been similar to our game with them. Georgia's secondary was their weakness and we didn't do anything to break it down.

It might have been more of a game only for that reason - OSU throws the ball deep a lot - not due to any better game planning by OSU's coaches.

I think OSU's OL would've had as much trouble blocking UGA as they did us, so they might've scored more, but been playing from behind all day, just like we were.

I find OSU's performance yesterday a wakeup call for Michigan. If Michigan hopes to beat them in November, they are going to have to greatly improve the defensive backfield. Otherwise, Michigan will lose to OSU. Hate to say that. Wake up and get some dbs from the portal or wherever!

I find OSU's performance yesterday a wakeup call for Michigan. If Michigan hopes to beat them in November, they are going to have to greatly improve the defensive backfield. Otherwise, Michigan will lose to OSU. Hate to say that. Wake up and get some dbs from the portal or wherever!

Good thing they have a defense that is suspect !

Back