Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Other Bowls Thread

They call a time out for that fucking play ? Wtf . That play had zero chance to get 3 yards.

Last edited:
Bearcats just not ready for the bright lights.

This game should be a lot closer.... cinci has made 0 plays and its not entirely because of Bama.

Forced the muffed punt and didn't recover.
Gave up the long td pass.
Dropped a td pass

Game plan made it look like cinci wanted to run it down bamas throats.... which is stupid.

Bama comes away with an easy win... but at the same time looking vulnerable imo.

Last edited:
This game should be a lot closer.... cinci has made 0 plays and its not entirely because of Bama.

Forced the muffed punt and didn't recover.
Gave up the long td pass.
Dropped a td pass

Game plan made it look like cinci wanted to run it down bamas throats.... which is stupid.

Bama comes away with an easy win... but at the same time looking vulnerable imo.

Agreed i was just about to post this. I think this is the first time in a long time that I think we can beat Bama. Georgia is a worse matchup for us imo. Hope the month of prep has them ready for that D line.

Ridder is crap. Shouldn't be picked before the 3rd rd.

Last edited:
Cincinnati ran the ball 6 times in the first half. Averaged 4.6 ypc. And only ran 6 times. Really looks like the game plan was to run it down Bama's throat. Which they actually could have done. Stupid take.

Average 5.1 ypc... Run it 16 times vs 40 passes. And the takeaway is "game plan was to run down Bama's throat" and "that's dumb"...

Well, at least Cincinnati didn't get shutout against Bama.

Michigan needs to win tonight then take the game plan they did against OSU and they'll win by 20.

Average 5.1 ypc... Run it 16 times vs 40 passes. And the takeaway is "game plan was to run down Bama's throat" and "that's dumb"...

Ummm... running the ball down 20 vs a 5 man front isn't really a good measuring stick. Averaging 5.1 ypc got them nothing. No big plays... no threat to score... it dictated nothing and made Bama change nothing.

Ummm... running the ball down 20 vs a 5 man front isn't really a good measuring stick. Averaging 5.1 ypc got them nothing. No big plays... no threat to score... it dictated nothing and made Bama change nothing.

UM... Running the ball 6 times in the first half and 25% of the time doesn't exactly scream "game plan to run down their throat". Whereas the other part actually happened.

Hopefully tomorrow's games are better than the 2 clunkers today.

I guess nobody?s paying much attention to the games today.

Checking the scores B1G is behind getting late and late-ish into those games.

Ohio State on deck.

Iowa just scored to take the lead 17-13 over Kentucky.

Oh good.

I?m out by the pool catching some rays listening to a podcast.

In an hour or so I?ll watch a little bit of the Rose Bowl while I do my workout in my home gym.

I like to watch live sports on TV while I workout - it helps me stay pumped.

Even if it?s the damn buckeyes in the Rose Bowl.

On the other hand, this season the Rose Bowl is a rare downgrade.

Cool.

Lol, Ferentz ball!! You have to get half a yard to end the game and opt to punt with 3 minutes left.

Back