Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Other Bowls Thread

Utah pissed away this game.

Watch Michigan and fucking Rutgers be the only B1G teams to lose their respective bowl games.

Iowa and Penn St both lost today too

Ah. I forgot which other teams were playing today. Makes me feel marginally better, lol.

Rutgers definitely had a good excuse for losing, considering that they wouldn't have been playing if Texas A&M hadn't dropped out.

Ah. I forgot which other teams were playing today. Makes me feel marginally better, lol.

Rutgers definitely had a good excuse for losing, considering that they wouldn't have been playing if Texas A&M hadn't dropped out.

Do the CFP quarterfinals really count as bowls?

I mean, yeah, technically they do, but do they really?

I mean ya made the CFP - it?s a whole different animal.

Do the CFP quarterfinals really count as bowls?

I mean, yeah, technically they do, but do they really?

I mean ya made the CFP - it?s a whole different animal.

They call them bowls still.

I think they each count as 5 bowls

I hope Ohio State fans start claiming they would have beat Georgia now. Or (pathetically...) claiming they wouldn't have lost by as much as we did.

Back