Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games - Championship Week

bphillips4gg

Starts off with the PAC 12 championship tonight at 8 EST on ABC. Washington is a 9.5 point dog even with the head to head win during the season. The winner is likely to be Michigan's opponent in the Rose Bowl so long as UGA holds serve tomorrow.

I personally think the PAC 12 is severely overrated this season. They have zero decent OOC wins and they're coming off a year where their conference championship participants lost to Tulane and Penn State. Everyone is hoping to draw FSU in round 1 but I think that either PAC 12 team is likely to be as good a draw. Assuming our team doesn't lay an egg again.

Washington off to a hot start.

We probably play wash if they win. More than likely play fl st if Oregon wins.

Washington off to a hot start.

We probably play wash if they win. More than likely play fl st if Oregon wins.

I think FSU gets beat down. Although, it does depend on what Louisville team shows up. Sometimes, UL plays flawless and destroys their opponent. Other times they shit all over themselves with turnovers and poor tackling. They remind me a lot of Maryland.

This is what happens, sometimes, when everybody, including you, read the press clippings that youve already won before playing the game. Please Harbaugh, prepare our team.

Last edited:
This is what happens, sometimes ,when everybody, including you, read the press clippings that youve already won before playing the game. Please Harbaugh, prepare our team.

As opposed to wlvrnstlr4life who declared we had lost like 6 times last sat while simultaneously never trailing to OSU :D

That's a big answer from Oregon. Oregon not getting any pressure on Penix.

Back