Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games - Championship Week

Seriously with Georgia?s schedule they should be left ou if They lose . I just doubt it happens .

5:47 Bama up 27-17

Last edited:
Milroe isn't perfect but he's damn good in spurts. UGA is terrified of him running. Mush rushed that entire drive.

Bright side is this probably fucks OSU. Even though I think the Texas win already eliminated them.

Last edited:
Bulldogs score with 2:52 left. They did have to use a timeout .

27-24 left with 2 timeouts.

Thinking you guys will likely get Alabama. That's a tough draw for the 1 seed.

Man, this would have been a hell of a year for the 12 team playoff to start. There's going to be about 8 teams that are good enough to win it all. Still say you can't take Bama without Texas. I'd leave UGA out and go:

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

Committee is hoping for a Louisville and Iowa win so bad.

Last edited:
Man, this would have been a hell of a year for the 12 team playoff to start. There's going to be about 8 teams that are good enough to win it all. Still say you can't take Bama without Texas. I'd leave UGA out and go:

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Bama

Committee is hoping for a Louisville and Iowa win so bad.

If in some wild chance that happened and iowa and Louisville won, what would the 4 look like? Nothing would make sense trying to seed that mess. Head to head, best loss etc. It would be wild

If in some wild chance that happened and iowa and Louisville won, what would the 4 look like? Nothing would make sense trying to seed that mess. Head to head, best loss etc. It would be wild

If both Michigan and FSU lose my guess is UGA gets the 4. Their loss would be the "best loss".

FSU fans will be pissed off tomorrow if they win but there's zero chance the SEC champ is left out.

Back