Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Confrcn Champion Wk # 14 - Looks like Ohio State is in the Playoff

wlvrnstlr4life

USC just shit all over themselves. Jumoed out to a 17-3 lead in 1st quarter. Lincoln Riley decided to disrespect Utah on a 4th and 8 and go for it, but did not convert. Utah then proceded to beat the shit out of the Trojans. 5 min left 40-24 Utah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if I want them to get creamed by Georgia or a chance for us to beat them again lol.

USC just shit all over themselves. Jumoed out to a 17-3 lead in 1st quarter. Lincoln Riley decided to disrespect Utah on a 4th and 8 and go for it, but did not convert. Utah then proceded to beat the shit out of the Trojans. 5 min left 40-24 Utah.

My friend, I?m gonna add ?other games? for the week to this thread you started.

I cant imagine Michigan loses but if they do I suspect they get in regardless. 2 loss Alabama no way.

I cant imagine Michigan loses but if they do I suspect they get in regardless. 2 loss Alabama no way.

I was a little worried last year - why wouldn?t I be? But turns out there was nothing to worry about.

Our guys pushed the mighty Buckeyes all over and around the Big House, and then pushed them all over and around the shoe like it was the very next day.

Who cares if the Suckeyes back in?

If the two meet up?that would be the best thing.

The coach born on third thinking he had hit a triple kept reminding the bucks of last year?s beat down.

Sometimes that works.

Sometimes the memory of the beat down sticks in their heads.

This sets up my dream scenario that i posted in the game thread during THE GAME! We beat the buckeyes, they sneak in as a #4 seed and upset the mighty bulldogs of Georgia. That sets up the biggest THE GAME in history after we roll TCU. The talk all week is about revenge for the buckeyes and how they changed completely after the loss to us. Announcers and experts all pick them to win. Michigan keeps their mouths shut, soaks up all the doubt and LAYS A 50 SPOT ON THEIR CANDY ASSES! Fuck Ohio State! Give us that ass to beat...AGAIN!

This sets up my dream scenario that i posted in the game thread during THE GAME! We beat the buckeyes, they sneak in as a #4 seed and upset the mighty bulldogs of Georgia. That sets up the biggest THE GAME in history after we roll TCU. The talk all week is about revenge for the buckeyes and how they changed completely after the loss to us. Announcers and experts all pick them to win. Michigan keeps their mouths shut, soaks up all the doubt and LAYS A 50 SPOT ON THEIR CANDY ASSES! Fuck Ohio State! Give us that ass to beat...AGAIN!

Nice.

Like I just said in post #8?like it was the next day.

So, here's a couple scenarios. If TCU loses, does that have OSU jump to #3 and then we get them in the Semi's. If UGA loses and we win and TCU wins, do we play OSU in Semi's? Lots of scenarios still coming.

So, here's a couple scenarios. If TCU loses, does that have OSU jump to #3 and then we get them in the Semi's. If UGA loses and we win and TCU wins, do we play OSU in Semi's? Lots of scenarios still coming.

my guess is if either of those scenarios happen they would have the two big 10 teams play in the semifinals.

my guess is if either of those scenarios happen they would have the two big 10 teams play in the semifinals.

I just said this in a Facebook group. There?s no way they want to chance having an all B1G national championship game so if I were a betting man (which I am not) I would say Osu and Michigan rematch in the semis and the winner plays Uga for the whole title

I just said this in a Facebook group. There?s no way they want to chance having an all B1G national championship game so if I were a betting man (which I am not) I would say Osu and Michigan rematch in the semis and the winner plays Uga for the whole title

that's if there is an upset. If UGA, UM, & TCU win today it will be

1 UGA
2 UM
3 TCU
4 OSU

I just said this in a Facebook group. There?s no way they want to chance having an all B1G national championship game

Buuuuut they just had an all SEC Natty game last year, so......:hmm:

that's if there is an upset. If UGA, UM, & TCU win today it will be

1 UGA
2 UM
3 TCU
4 OSU

yeah, I agree with this. If TCU loses, flip them with OSU.

if the committee does anything else, it will completely destroy the iota of credibility they have left.

There is the possibility if UGA and TCU lose, OSU moves to #3, We move to #1 with a win and still play TCU. No matter what happens to Michigan they don't move below #3.

MAC Championship Game at Ford Field.

I sure hope they?ll be able to get the place ready for the Lions game tomorrow.

Back