Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Confrcn Champion Wk # 14 - Looks like Ohio State is in the Playoff

Yeah, Georgia will take care of OSU. As undeserved as their being in the playoff is. Gotta play who is on the schedule. Anyone watch TCU this season?

I watched the big 12 championship game. The QB is pretty big and had some nice runs. Outside of that...the team isn't that good. The Big 12 is probably worse than the Big10

I didn't watch, just saw the stats... and yeah, they put up 50, but 7 came on a blocked FG return, when LSU stupidly thought the play was over and started walking off the field.

And they gave up 500 passing yards to LSU.

Glaring stats like that make me think maybe they're not as fundamentally sound as everyone is saying

EDIT: I'm posting this in hopes you'll tell me we have a shot at beating them

It was 35-7 late in the 2nd. LSU got those yards playing catch up and UGA eventually took out the starting QB for LSU. Georgia is huge and overpowering. If Michigan can stay close, im talking to about middle of the 3rd, they have a chance to tire out the big defensive line. Its how Alabama outlasted them in the SEC championship last year. They got gassed and they folded. We have to be able to trade scores or the game will end early like last year. But, all is moot if we dont take care of business with TCU and their running QB, whose very good.

Penn State gets the rose bowl against Utah. That will be a good matchup. Hopefully frames doesn't shit the bed.

I watched the big 12 championship game. The QB is pretty big and had some nice runs. Outside of that...the team isn't that good. The Big 12 is probably worse than the Big10

Yeah, me too.

I thought it dumb they didn?t get points in OT, oh well.

Doesn?t seem it mattered.

I didn't watch, just saw the stats... and yeah, they put up 50, but 7 came on a blocked FG return, when LSU stupidly thought the play was over and started walking off the field.

And they gave up 500 passing yards to LSU.

Glaring stats like that make me think maybe they're not as fundamentally sound as everyone is saying

EDIT: I'm posting this in hopes you'll tell me we have a shot at beating them

There?s a shot at everything.

JJ believes there?s a shot.

That might be the most important thing.

Back