Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 1

Iowa won 7-3 yesterday, and I assume they scored one (1) TD, which is bad enough, but it turns out they kicked a FG, and had two safeties.

That's an unbelievably bad offense Ferentz has, especially considering it was pretty much the only thing Iowa needed to fix.

Who the hell pitches the ball up 24-17 a minute to go and it?s goal at 2 to put game away?
Fsu fumbles and gives Lsu a shot .

Lsu drives 90plus yards and Lsu has it at 3 yard line with 1 second left.

Replay May rule him inbounds
Then game may be over.
I guess he was but it was a first down.

Last play
Touchdown Pat up coming.
Blocked . #86 didn?t block anyone on the end he was so confused.
Fsu escapes with a 24-23 win.
Special teams cost Lsu.

Still the Fsu coach was stupid pitching ball.

Last edited:
Who the hell pitches the ball up 24-17 a minute to go and it?s goal at 2 to put game away?
Fsu fumbles and gives Lsu a shot .

Lsu drives 90plus yards and Lsu has it at 3 yard line with 1 second left.

Replay May rule him inbounds
Then game may be over.
I guess he was but it was a first down.

Last play
Touchdown Pat up coming.

I have no clue who pitches the ball at the goal line. What a bunch of dumb fucks. OMG they blocked the extra point!!!!! FSU wins Holy shit!!!!!

Last edited:
Watch replay. #86 on the left end from the back is so confused. I?m not sure if the block came from that or it was just a low kick but he whiffed so badly on his block on that side.

Last edited:
Watch replay. #86 on the left end from the back is so confused. I?m not sure if the block came from that or it was just a low kick but he whiffed so badly on his block on that side.

Not a low kick. FSU broke thru the line again. 2nd block of the night. FSU saw something LSU wasn't doing. Coaching error on LSU. Special Teams coordinator maybe fired today. FSU was the better team. They went prevent at the end and it almost led to OT.

Last edited:
Not a low kick. FSU broke thru the line again. 2nd block of the night. FSU saw something LSU wasn't doing. Coaching error on LSU. Special Teams coordinator maybe fired today. FSU was the better team. They went prevent at the end and it almost led to OT.

I saw some comment that LSU had the same missed assignment on all 5 of their kicks, but FSU didn't catch it. Still... blocking 2 kicks in a game is pretty good.

BK should know his team has to be better prepared than that, even against FSU.

Maybe he's already hitting that Loosiana moonshine and taking it easy on the Bayou?

I saw some comment that LSU had the same missed assignment on all 5 of their kicks, but FSU didn't catch it. Still... blocking 2 kicks in a game is pretty good.

BK should know his team has to be better prepared than that, even against FSU.

Maybe he's already hitting that Loosiana moonshine and taking it easy on the Bayou?

I didn't hear that part, but the same guy kept blocking out towards the ends instead of blocking down, leaving that little gap. It all worked out for the best.

I didn't hear that part, but the same guy kept blocking out towards the ends instead of blocking down, leaving that little gap. It all worked out for the best.

someone pointed out the guy doing the wrong thing every time, and on one or two of the kicks, LSU was just lucky no one from FSU rushed that gap

BK needs to go scream til he's purple and kill a kid to get through to him.

Back