Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 1

F Scott Frost is kinda like the F Scott Fitzgerald of college football... forever associated with one (1) era where he had all his success. Followed by a long decline.

Is his wife also a volatile alcoholic?

I know zero about it but I?m going to wildly speculate off the top of my head based on nothing but sheer and pure animus, that ya, probably.

I hate Nebraska but at this point, the (5-21) record in one-score losses almost seems unfair. I mean imagine having to create EIGHT Moral Victories just to be .500!

BigRed fans in Denver already calling for buyout/termination of contract mid-season.

The backyard brawl always, like ALWAYS the last game of Pitt and West Virginia?s season?

I hate Nebraska but at this point, the (5-21) record in one-score losses almost seems unfair. I mean imagine having to create EIGHT Moral Victories just to be .500!

BigRed fans in Denver already calling for buyout/termination of contract mid-season.

It?s the curse of Scott Frost:

Scrub to 7:10
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAgzI2h-YJI

One year later, after Nebraska lost the Holiday Bowl, I called into a sports talk radio station, national on, and laid a curse on the state of Nebraska because of Scott Frost?s speech. I said there fields will lay fallow and their tractors will never be able to start, along of course, with cursing the University of Nebraska football.

Shortly after, some chick, a Nebraska fan, called into the radio show and said ?tell that Wolverine I?ll see him in hell.?

Well, thus far her prediction is unresolved.

Purdue-PSU having a great game. Purdue intercepts for a 75yd td. Purdue up 31-28 with 8 min left.

Last edited by a moderator:
And PSU will get the ball back with 2:30 left. Jeff Brohm continues to throw the ball and not burn time.

TD PSU with 57 sec left

And Gus Johnson overreacts on the call. Screaming at the top of his lungs

Purdue's coach loses the game for them. Dudes a fucking idiot. Kept throwing the ball and burning no time and Penn St finally has a good drive at the end and wins it. Not scared of either team and they're both good, but both have idiot fucking coaches. 35-31 PSU

Purdue's coach loses the game for them. Dudes a fucking idiot. Kept throwing the ball and burning no time and Penn St finally has a good drive at the end and wins it. Not scared of either team and they're both good, but both have idiot fucking coaches. 35-31 PSU

Really hard to gauge where Brohm is as a coach. I mean they have some flashes of potential and then they just absolutely shit the bed a few times.

I could see throwing when they expect a run... once or twice. if it's not there, fucking call a dive or tell your QB to just dive back to the LOS or even take a sack to keep the clock running. Terrible.

I think Scott Frost is just not a very bright guy.

He says stupid things (both then and now). Remember when he was at UCF, and we were ahead like 35-7 at the half and he told the announcers his team was "out-hitting" us? Like... the goal is to score points, buddy.

Really hard to gauge where Brohm is as a coach. I mean they have some flashes of potential and then they just absolutely shit the bed a few times.

I could see throwing when they expect a run... once or twice. if it's not there, fucking call a dive or tell your QB to just dive back to the LOS or even take a sack to keep the clock running. Terrible.

Counting penalties, Purdue threw the ball 14 times on their last 2 drives before the PSU touchdown. 6:27 was left on the clock when they started the first drive. There was no threat of the run at all, lol. What a dildo, Brohm is.

Yeah Frost is like Franklin, but without the talent. He totally did his best Franklin impression when he decided to onside kick it, up 28-17.

Back