Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 1

Could've had 7, but Western fucks it up. Now 21-13 Sparty after fg.

You know it?s okay if you want to go on the Sparty board and post on the official game thread there, right?

I just officially made Michamp?s ?how come you guys don?t play on Saturday?? Thread into the official game thread there for this game.

Personally I am watching Serena Williams chasing history, although if the Spartans managed to lose this game I guess it could be seen as them making a little history of their own.

I'm good, I'll stay here.

Sparty scores and will probably pull this out. Only 6 min left and up 15.

Uh oh, I get that VT is not ranked, but a loss to Old Dominion would not be good for the school. OD just scored and 20-17 with 33 sec left. OUCH!!

North Dakota

and Nebraska

are tied at 7

at the half.

Holy

effin?

ess.

This here, this is some funny shit.

A few minutes ago, Houston kick a field goal to go up by three points, it looked like it sealed the win.

But Houston was a four point favorite, so if a person had a Houston to cover, that person had to be rooting desperately for Houston to mis the field goal, because the only way that Houston could cover would be to win by four points or more in overtime.

But UTSA, stormed down the field, and kicked the game time field goal as the clock was running out.

So now people who picked Houston to cover are back alive.

Last edited:
Watched the ND-OSU game. Michigan can go in and beat OSU. OSU was missing Smith-Njigba most of the game, so that was a factor. But the OSU defense doesn't look much better than last season. Both Michigan and OSU will improve over the season, and it will be a hard-fought game, but I have a good feeling about the Michigan going into Columbus and coming out with a win this season. GO BLUE!

Back