Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 10

tinselwolverine

At the half, Nebraska continues to play tough against high level competition, trailing the Buckeyes by a touchdown, 17-10.

Watching osu struggle again and Minny trailing Illinois, either every team in the big ten is really good or we all suck. I'm starting to believe it's the latter

Last edited:
Nebraska missed a field goal on their first drive. Looking more and more like that might be the difference in this game.

If you take the name off of the teams, Ohio state is beatable this year. Michigan will shit the bed again for sure. But they're certainly not invincible.

Mel on the sidelines "WTF I'm paying you for if you're calling targeting on a textbook example of target?" Piece of shit. That was a cheap ass play.

not watching... watching happened?

Purdue QB stood up and going down, MSU LB comes in full-speed blasts the QB with the crown of the helmet in the face. Vontaze Burfect style. Then after it's confirmed shitbag is shown on the sidelines bitching at the officials.

Purdue QB stood up and going down, MSU LB comes in full-speed blasts the QB with the crown of the helmet in the face. Vontaze Burfect style. Then after it's confirmed shitbag is shown on the sidelines bitching at the officials.

everyone knows what targeting is now... no excuses.

I assume they were trying to knock him out because from the looks of the stat line, he's having a great game.

You know who else was having a great game against them? Cade McNamara. shame our coaching staff didn't just let him throw every down in the 2nd half

Last edited by a moderator:
Back