Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 10

It was by definition targeting. But both players were straight on running at each other. Really nowhere else to hit him. Calling it dirty just makes you look like a whiney fuck still mad over getting bent over again by Mel last week.

No clue how Sparty recovers from the loss. They can't play their bush league tactics against anyone else. They can't play dirty anymore because their shitbag linebacker just got ejected and for headhunting. Some things never change.

Purdue QB stood up and going down, MSU LB comes in full-speed blasts the QB with the crown of the helmet in the face. Vontaze Burfect style. Then after it's confirmed shitbag is shown on the sidelines bitching at the officials.

everyone knows what targeting is now... no excuses.

I assume they were trying to knock him out because from the looks of the stat line, he's having a great game.

You know who else was having a great game against them? Cade McNamara. shame our coaching staff didn't just let him throw every down in the 2nd half

it wasn't anything like that. Borderline call - the QB was a runner, not a defenseless player, so for it to be targetting the player has to lead with the crown of the helmet and he clearly did not - the collission was face mask to face mask. If the QB wasn't also getting hit from behind, the contact never would have been the way it was - and still it didn't meet the definition. It was a bad call. The idea that it was an intentional dirty hit is complete nonsense.

Last edited:
It was by definition targeting. But both players were straight on running at each other. Really nowhere else to hit him. Calling it dirty just makes you look like a whiney fuck still mad over getting bent over again by DADDY last week.

Fixed it for you

No clue how Sparty recovers from the loss. They can't play their bush league tactics against anyone else. They can't play dirty anymore because their shitbag linebacker just got ejected and for headhunting. Some things never change.

he plays tackle and he clearly wasn't headhunting, no matter how butthurt you are about last week's loss.

Is there any dirtier team in the B1G than MSU? I know Indiana hurt Winovich a couple of years ago stepping on him while he was on the ground, but MSU always seems to have that one scumbag that plays dirty. It was Panasuik a couple of years ago and he seems to have been replaced by Barrow. I suppose it's to be expected when you turn a blind eye to battery and rape off the field. Now they're blatantly head-hunting for opposing QBs.

Last edited:
Tucker wasn't such a cocky shitbag in the presser today. Easy to talk shit after you get the benefit of 6 points taken off the board and win by 4. Not so easy when you get exposed because you are actually called on your bullshit.

It'll be interesting to see what the selection committee does this week. Assuming Michigan finishes this game, I'm guessing both they and OSU jump MSU. Michigan is the 2nd best team in the East behind OSU. I don't know if UC benefits from the losses because of their close win against Tulsa.

I'm also curious to see who MSU goes after once Tucker leaves for LSU. I think he checks out once they lose to OSU. PSU sucks so they'll probably still beat them.

I guess it doesn't really matter what any of those outcomes are. There will be couches burning either way.

Tucker wasn't such a cocky shitbag in the presser today. Easy to talk shit after you get the benefit of 6 points taken off the board and win by 4. Not so easy when you get exposed because you are actually called on your bullshit.

Yeah at least he wasn't a whiney douche like Harbs and the Michigan fan base as week.

......and you still this week lol

Michigan hockey sweeps Msu this weekend 7-2 Friday at home and 3-2 tonight in East Lansing.

Last edited:
Lol at Washington. Punting away on 3th and 10 from their own 10. Down 8 with 1:58 to go. Snap goes out the back of the end zone.

Great weekend all around. Sparty Harbaughed away their advantage and the way it happened was beautiful. Dilusional MSU fans that were unwilling to admit that they got a ton of help from the refs and needed a bunch of bush league tactics to win last weekend are either quiet or salty as the Dead Sea. No matter how much everyone tried to tell them they got breaks that directly lead to the outcome they wanted to stick with the Mel Tucker "We Were Tougher" narrative. And they were exposed for being the dirty program that they are.

Michigan rolls even though they didn't play a great game. OSU looks beatable. Not by Michigan of course, but they don't have a chance against Georgia.

Last edited:
Great weekend all around. Sparty Harbaughed away their advantage and the way it happened was beautiful. Dilusional MSU fans that were unwilling to admit that they got a ton of help from the refs and needed a bunch of bush league tactics to win last weekend are either quiet or salty as the Dead Sea. No matter how much everyone tried to tell them they got breaks that directly lead to the outcome they wanted to stick with the Mel Tucker "We Were Tougher" narrative. And they were exposed for being the dirty program that they are.

Michigan rolls even though they didn't play a great game. OSU looks beatable. Not by Michigan of course, but they don't have a chance against Georgia.

Get over it bud, don't let msu owning you take over your life

I honestly think the only team that can beat Georgia is Georgia. If they make enough mistakes, and by that I mean at least -4 on turnovers and 10+ penalties along with missed tackles and their QB having under 50% completion rate. I mean that is seeming to be the bare minimum required for Georgia to lose. Another team going toe-to-toe with them is not going to win. They are like Iron Mike Tyson in his prime, opponents are lucky to still have a small chance after the 1st quarter as usually their opponents are already knocked out.

CFP Top 10 prediction:
1. UGA (Duh)
2. Bama (SEC bias)
3. Oregon (Ugly but they won)
4. OSU (Ugly but they won)
5. Michigan (Comfortable win. Basically 9-0)
6. Cincinnati (Ugly but they win)
7. Texas A&M (beat Bama and Auburn)
8. OU (Bye)
9. NDSucks (Comfortable win vs. Navy)
10. Oklahoma St. (Comfortable win @ WVU)

Back