Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

Texas playing Big 12 defense and loses it. Probably get a shot at redemption in the Big 12 championship game.

I'm still more scared of Texas than I am OU. They had 3 turnovers to none, several penalties that weren't called against OU and they weren't missed when they went against Texas. I fully expect the rematch in the Big 12 championship game, they're easily the 2 best teams in the league.

OSU is the worst they've looked since the Fickell season. I can't remember the last time they've had even an average QB, let alone a below average one. It's abundantly clear that Michigan has as easy a path to a national championship as they'll ever have.

I'm still more scared of Texas than I am OU. They had 3 turnovers to none, several penalties that weren't called against OU and they weren't missed when they went against Texas. I fully expect the rematch in the Big 12 championship game, they're easily the 2 best teams in the league.

OSU is the worst they've looked since the Fickell season. I can't remember the last time they've had even an average QB, let alone a below average one. It's abundantly clear that Michigan has as easy a path to a national championship as they'll ever have.

My memories go waaay back, so I am fully aware of Michigan's history of letting mediocre OSU QBs look like All- American world beaters. I WILL NOT SLEEP on this OSU team!!! Lol

It's astounding how far Virginia Tech has fallen. They're losing 22-0 at Florida State at the end of the first.

I'm sure Dante Moore will eventually be a good QB but he has been pretty unimpressive this far. Completing a little more than 50% of his passes with now a 9/4 TD/INT ratio.

Jimbo Fisher is not a good coach. Who calls a long developing pass play at your own 1yd line? Yep, he does, and he gave Bama 2 points that might be the deciding factor in the game.

Jimblo Fisher just burned almost a minute instead of kicking the fg when they needed to.

I don't have a problem with them trying to get the TD but you have to throw it into the end zone. Honestly would have kicked the field goal after the holding call.

I'm not sure what people have been watching to warrant UGA but 14.5 point favorites over Kentucky but they'll lose if they don't play better than they have so far this year.

I hope you didn?t take the points. Georgia?s up 27 at half time. Looks like (so far) they?re playing better than they have so far.

Last edited:
I hope you didn?t take the points. Georgia?s up 27 at half time. Looks like (so far) they?re playing better than they have so far.

I don't bet on sports, especially not college football. They played lights out today, helped out by Levis being fucking awful and missing wide open receivers.

Back