Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

That Miami game reminded of a game when I was a kid in the 70's Giants just had to take a knee, they ran a play Fumbled and Philly, Herm Edwards, returned for TD. I'm sure its happened since but that's the game it reminds me of.

Edit: Found a video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-komLkBsI

Last edited:
I can't wait for someone to destroy USC.

Here's their remaining schedule. Looks like they're @ ND next week. They get UW and Utah at home, but play Oregon. I think those 4 teams can all beat them

I know everyone is all in on the PAC 12 but I don't know. I think that Oregon is probably the most complete team in the conference but I'm not convinced that the conference is worthy of the hype. USC ain't getting through unbeaten with that defense. I expect them to lose to Washington and Oregon, not sure about ND because if there's one team I have no confidence in it's ND and their mediocre offense.

Back