Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

Miami goes up 20-17
My god, they are 4-0, and still, barely anyone shows up to the game. Disgusting. No way I could ever play there, even if the NIL was good.

Miami loses to Georgia Tech.

Arizona up 17-0 over USC in LA. USC defense is going to cost them again this year.

For all the bone head coaching decisions Cristobal's takes the cake. GT was out of timeouts, all Miami had to do was take a knee and instead they ran the ball and fumbled. Then they let a receiver get behind them and score a TD with 2 seconds left.

Since I live here, ill have to give a shout out to Wyoming who took down #24 Fresno St 24-19. Playing at 7000 ft above sea level has an effect on you. Their only loss is to Texas with whom they were tied with 10-10 going into the 4th, until UT pulled away. UW is now 5-1 and they give Fresno their 1st loss on the year.

Miami loses to Georgia Tech.

Arizona up 17-0 over USC in LA. USC defense is going to cost them again this year.

Dude, I turned it off with Miami up 20-17 and they had just sacked the shit out of GTs qb. Damn!! I started watching The Final Drive on btn.

For all the bone head coaching decisions Cristobal's takes the cake. GT was out of timeouts, all Miami had to do was take a knee and instead they ran the ball and fumbled. Then they let a receiver get behind them and score a TD with 2 seconds left.

Wow, FUCK I MISSED IT, lol!

Blatant holding by USC right in front of ref and USC scores off it and get with in 3 before the half.

https://youtu.be/XraPQwBPBb0

This coach should be fired ! What was he thinking.
Take a knee.

On replay
Was that ball really out ? I'm away on my phone. Idk.

Bob, thank you so much for this!! They would not do highlights of this at halftime of USC and Arizona. Never even showed the score. That was fucking insanity. And yes, his elbow looked down even though he was on top of the GT player. I almost feel sorry for them............almost.

Imagine all the bettors on this!! Ouch!!

Last edited:
AZ gets fucked on a roughing the passer. Not even close. Make up call goes AZ way. Gets the 15 back.

Jedd Fisch not a very good head coach. AZ running all over USC D and draining the clock. Fisch calls a bomb down the sideline and dude was double covered. Got lucky with no int, but it stopped the clock. They proceed to get about 7 yds in 2 plays and on 4th and 3 from the 33 yd line decide to try a 50yd fg. Why? Go for it and if u get it, USC would basically have no time left to try and score. Either a shorter fg or a td would probably win it for you. Fg was missed by a mile and now USC is driving for the win.

Last edited:
Oh baby, USC 25yd fg attempt is no good. Snap was high and then got blocked. Wow, going to OT!!

USC scores and misses 2pt . Now its 2 pointers from here on out. 3rd OT coming up!!

Last edited:
Back