Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 9

bphillips4gg

Just turned on OSU v PSU in time to see PSU take the lead. Clifford completed a 42 yard pass where he looked like he was past the LOS but no review and no mention of it from Klatt or Gus Johnson. 14-10 PSU 6:50 left in the 2nd.

They should have interference at the ball instead of 15 yards.

Penn state's kicker is terrible. Good thing they're lucky af. Everything going their way today including Day trying to out-stupid Franklin.

They should have interference at the ball instead of 15 yards.

I hate college PI rules. Should be a spot foul. That was a 40 yard gain without that PI. Always thought it was stupid they didn't have the NFL rules.

I hate college PI rules. Should be a spot foul. That was a 40 yard gain without that PI. Always thought it was stupid they didn't have the NFL rules.

Yep, always thought it was dumb. They could just tackle a WR at the end of the game.

I haven't played call of duty in 6 or 7 years. What's up with them recycling the name? Is it a re-release?

Welp. That is probably game. PSU doesn't have the offense to recover from 2 scores in 8 minutes.

I haven't played call of duty in 6 or 7 years. What's up with them recycling the name? Is it a re-release?

This is the right forum :cheers:

Haven't played it either so don't know. Maybe DLC or mini game.

Last edited:
Harrison getting 15 yards on slants against off coverage all day. Klatt: "He's the best receiver in CFB!"

Back