Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 9

I will admit that I haven't watched any OSU this year. I've seen a lot of hype about Stroud and Harrison. After watching today's game I don't get it. Harrison was running simple slants and PSU was giving it to him all day to prevent him from going over the top. That's an easy throw and catch and he did next to nothing once he had the ball in his hands. Stroud locked in on first read and panicked when it was covered. They're very good, but when you put that many 5 stars on the field they should be great. Not saying they won't hang 100 on Michigan but they aren't 2019 LSU.

I will admit that I haven't watched any OSU this year. I've seen a lot of hype about Stroud and Harrison. After watching today's game I don't get it. Harrison was running simple slants and PSU was giving it to him all day to prevent him from going over the top. That's an easy throw and catch and he did next to nothing once he had the ball in his hands. Stroud locked in on first read and panicked when it was covered. They're very good, but when you put that many 5 stars on the field they should be great. Not saying they won't hang 100 on Michigan but they aren't 2019 LSU.

I've watched almost every OSU game this year. Harrison is the real deal. Stroud is a really good college QB but he does seem to be slow on his second and 3rd reads (if he even gets to them). He needs more development but won't get it because he will go to the draft. He has potential to be a good NFL qb if a team is patient with him. He definitely gets a huge benefit with all of the great WRs he has at his disposal. Bottom line is I believe it's more the WRs that make him great at this level.

Back