Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 9

OSU is beatable again. Sure hope our defense can keep them in check. I know that our defense is statistically good but they haven't faced a competent offense all year.

Do the decision-makers at fox never listen to Gus Johnsons
's commentary? He is fucking awful.

You're assuming osu won't score again. I wouldn't write that off. 1:12 is a lot of time for Franklin to Franklin

Two TD's were fumble and a pic 6. Unless PSU has the ball again they won't score.

Last edited:
26-33 for 354 yards and a td is sucking????

Doesn't know how to read a clock. And makes too many little mistakes. Oh wow 1 TD, I thought he was suppose to be the best.

Clifford was 32-47 371yards and 3 TD's. Wow.

Last edited:
Every week he's shit on by this group. It's pretty funny

lol he?s not shit on by this group. He was underwhelming most of the game today just like the Iowa game. Receivers make spectacular catches to bail him out half the time. Sorry just not that impressed with his play

Back